Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Metallikiddd View Post
    I'd hire spartan elite mercs to kill the rich assholes who ruined the economy. Then I'd give a cut to them and whats leftover goes to the middle class who are in dire need of financial aid. I'd constantly remind everyone that if they fuck the economy over again by being cheap greedy youknowwhats they will be killed by mercs and their money goes to the people they fucked over...lol.
    In the west the middle class are by definition not in dire financial need.

If you are in dire financial need then you are poor, most likely living on welfare or the minimum wage which of course means that you are not middle class.

Sure most people don't have the same amount of excess spending power that they once had, but having to cut back on your cable tv package and switch to a more economical car doesn't mean you are in need of financial aid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Calelith View Post
    If I ruled the world?

- Everyone would be equal and work would be manditory, by this i mean everyone has access to the same houses, cars etc.

- Housing and other needs would be given for free depending on your needs (e.g if you live next to your job then you do not require a car.)

- Everything would be free and there would be no money.

- Animal rights would be enforced, eating meat would be limited to twice a week and animals would be protected under the law.

- Most people would have weekends off (apart from those that need to work those days, police, doctors etc) so that people can relax and see family
    Do you even understand what you wrote? You wrote: yeah, bro, you will work some crappy job that you don't want to for absolutely no apparent reason except that I say so.
    How can you expect someone to work where money doesn't exist? If it were so right now, I'd spend every waking hour chilling at a local climbing spot and working on my projects, not working to then not get anything.
    Also, everything free, money doesn't exist is impossible to do. Utterly impossible.

As for the meat: well, I love meat and I'd be the first one to try and assassinate you. You're not gonna tell me I can't have meat, that's the basic human right since mankind came to be. Our ancestors HAD to hunt for meat, they weren't pussies who didn't have the guts to kill something and eat it, unlike from us today but that's okay cause we haven't grown up with that but rather "mom goes to store to get some chicken wings".
    But yeah, anyway, I'd kill you if you tried to deny me meat.

As for the rest of this thread, some people are serious about what they wrote. I only hope they never get the chance to lead even a dog, let alone mankind.

- All religion abolished and outlawed.
    - All countries would have the same Laws as deemed fit by Me.
    - Death would be suitable punishment for heinous crimes.
    - much harsher penalties for certain crimes.
    - Patents/copyright would be removed for all Scientific/Medical/Environmental research
    - If you are on Welfare but are Mentally/Physically-able, you will be used as labour-force for government projects until such time as you find yourself a Job.
    Last edited by Silverblade Paladin; 2013-03-09 at 10:22 AM.

I would do the following:

~ Legalize all drugs for recreational use
    ~ Pirating wouldn't be illegal
    ~ Apple products would be banned
    ~ Remove the undesirables from the population
    ~ Do away with certain practices I don't believe in

10+ Year Old Account
    - Animal rights would be enforced, eating meat would be limited to twice a week and animals would be protected under the law.
    You were making some sense until this little gem...

If I ruled the world I would set up laws and a constitution that would protect peoples rights, Make education a huge focus and more "modern", remove all borders, remove money based currency and give the power to everyone so that they may represent their own thoughts and ideas using an internet based voting system that everyone would have access to.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverblade Paladin View Post
    - All religion abolished and outlawed.
    - All countries would have the same Laws as deemed fit by Me.
    - Death would be suitable punishment for heinous crimes.
    - much harsher penalties for certain crimes.
    - Patents/copyright would be removed for all Scientific/Medical/Environmental research
    - If you are on Welfare but are Mentally/Physically-able, you will be used as labour-force for government projects until such time as you find yourself a Job.
    ..and you'd end up in the center of a bonfire surrounded by people singing kumbaya pretttty fast as youd be hated by nearly everyone on the planet.

Besides, who would even bother with research if they cant profit from their work and discoveries? It's like saying that you would make it so that no one in the entertainment business would get paid any more. A little hint: it wouldn't mean free movies and quality TV shows..

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh Sweet Tyranny!

-A platinum statue of myself in every city. Gold statues for the poorer countries. Bronze idols in every household.

-R&D would spend a majority of their time making me a functional Iron Man suit.

-Paladin Buffs

-My face on money

-Maybe some educational stuff. I need smart people.

-Harems

Quote Originally Posted by Lizbeth View Post
    ..and you'd end up in the center of a bonfire surrounded by people singing kumbaya pretttty fast as youd be hated by nearly everyone on the planet.

Besides, who would even bother with research if they cant profit from their work and discoveries? It's like saying that you would make it so that no one in the entertainment business would get paid any more. A little hint: it wouldn't mean free movies and quality TV shows..
    Read more than the first 3 words -Patents/copyright would be removed for all Scientific/Medical/Environmental research

You do realise there are many scientists in the world that work not for profit, but actually to discover things to benefit the world.

too many discoveries get patented and locked away before anyone else can tinker with them and try to further improve on them without getting slapped with a lawsuit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by c2dholla619 View Post
    what would you do if you ruled the ruled.

if i ruled the world i would
    -music must have a meaning otherwise it wont be heard
    -uncensored media
    Hahahaha makes total sense.

If I ruled the world...

Id hand all the power over to the people and declare the world free.

Then move to the moon and lol at the chaos

Deleted
    Smug alert!
    -uncensored media
    Paradox alert! Ah, well...
    Glad no one dude rules the world.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    If I ruled the world I'd make it a communist paradise. Also, top hats would be back in fashion.
    I don't bow for anyone, but i might do exeption for you! only for the bolded part!
    I have my Top Hat ready on standby for times to come when ppl shall once again realize the great style of hats!
    I'm a stranger, I'm a changer.
    And I'm danger... maybe...

http://youtu.be/dNEtnyAm6S4

If I ruled the world?

- Everyone would be equal and work would be manditory, by this i mean everyone has access to the same houses, cars etc.

- Housing and other needs would be given for free depending on your needs (e.g if you live next to your job then you do not require a car.)

- Everything would be free and there would be no money.

- You would require state permission to have more than 2 children (as it would require you to be moved to a house that had room).

- Education would be manditory till 12 years of age, then those that have shown an interest in learning and knowledge would go onto futher education. Those that showed no interest would be given apprenticeships for various manual jobs.

- Video games, movies, books and TV shows would continue aslong as they didn't harm peoples mental health (I'm looking at you reality TV).

- Crimes would be judged according to the damage done e.g vandilism would mean you have to clean the damage done. Only major crimes would result in prison (e.g murder, rape, assualt etc) and they would be manditory life sentances with the occasional death sentance depending on the crime.

- There would be a government that delt with smaller regional matters and would be elected by the people.

- The military, police force and all other armed forces would be under my command.

- A focus on medical care and technology, space travel and a cure for most major illnesses would be at the forefront.

- Every 5th friday would be wacky tie day.

- Most people would have weekends off (apart from those that need to work those days, police, doctors etc) so that people can relax and see family.

- Also you would get your birthday and major family members birthdays off.

There is more but i grow tired, so vote for me for a happier brighter tomorrow.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. OMFG I read this from bottom to top. I was like, this isn't so bad. Focus on medical science and stuff. Then comes some serious commy stuff, like needing permission to get more than 2 children. I'm like, "well I guess that's one way to tackle a problem"
    "Everything would be free and there would be no money"

no words

15+ Year Old Account
    I would remove religuon so we could get peace

Quote Originally Posted by Phurox View Post
    I'm dying over here XD you guys gotta stop.

"remove religion to make peace"
    "more focus on developement of space travel"
    "no money"

I god this has got to be the epitome of stupid threads

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Break The Ice View Post
    ~ Pirating wouldn't be illegal
    The entertainment industry says goodbye

I would Rule.... You would serve...
    Thats how power in the wrong hands works

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phurox View Post
    You would end creating a war while trying to do that, religon is not all bad, just the culture of it is. It is peoples close mindedness that starts wars, not religion.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

I might put an limit to the amount of internet people can use anonymously for communication purposes with strangers based on their level of education, age and maybe I.Q..

Hopefully this would limit the amount of stupidity/ignorance/flaming/cyberstalking/etc on the internet.

So to be clear, mostly anonymous forum/chat access would be limited. Contacting friends/family/downloading stuff/uploading stuff/etc remains the same as now.
    I doubt this would be at all posible, but maybe I could make it so inconvenient for people that the workarounds are too much work for most.

EDIT:

Maybe make programming/coding/ICT a small mandatory part in middle school for everyone.
    Last edited by Vasti; 2013-03-09 at 07:56 PM.
    WoW characters that need/deserve to get killed/punished/otherwise removed from the story: Tirion(dead now), Thrall, Malfurion, Sylvanas(soon?), Jaina, Tyrande

Quote Originally Posted by Korbany View Post
    In the west the middle class are by definition not in dire financial need.

If you are in dire financial need then you are poor, most likely living on welfare or the minimum wage which of course means that you are not middle class.

Sure most people don't have the same amount of excess spending power that they once had, but having to cut back on your cable tv package and switch to a more economical car doesn't mean you are in need of financial aid.
    i meant for those who have emergencies come up that they or their insurance cant cover. oh and the lower middle class always seems to be struggling. this recession did a number on them.