Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    If I ruled the world I'd probably hire someone to do it for me while I kick back in my mansion.

I'll scrap half the military and use the funds to start a massive space program.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    What if you get the opposite result?
    Don't think he would rule for long...
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Deleted
    Free the soul of every man and woman and open their eyes to the wonders of peace, love and understanding. But, alas, one can only dream...

Quote Originally Posted by c2dholla619 View Post
    -make all areas more diverse to lower racism
    you actually said this.

hahahahaha

First thing I would do would have a law put in order to restrict people from LDC to have more than one child per person to save the planet from overpopulation. Overpopulation which is the root to many societal and environmental problems today. Violating the law would result in something that would not want anyone to have more than one child. Nothing like killing the child obviously. Having only one child should be beneficial to anyone on the planet, instead of two or sixteen.

I would also banish all and every religious belief on this planet. We are well developed enough to know (at least some of us) that focusing our time on more important things than praying is the way to go. Things like saving this god forsaken planet (pun intended), our only planet. And to be honest, we are knee deep in our own shit at the time being. So yea, saving this planet is pretty much what we should put our time and effort into, because there is no fucking god that is going to save you when the air becomes so hot your lungs get roasted from breathing.

Quote Originally Posted by Management View Post
    First thing I would do would have a law put in order to restrict people from LDC to have more than one child per person to save the planet from overpopulation. Overpopulation which is the root to many societal and environmental problems today. Violating the law would result in something that would not want anyone to have more than one child. Nothing like killing the child obviously. Having only one child should be beneficial to anyone on the planet, instead of two or sixteen.

I would also banish all and every religious belief on this planet. We are well developed enough to know (at least some of us) that focusing our time on more important things than praying is the way to go. Things like saving this god forsaken planet (pun intended), our only planet. And to be honest, we are knee deep in our own shit at the time being. So yea, saving this planet is pretty much what we should put our time and effort into, because there is no fucking god that is going to save you when the air becomes so hot your lungs get roasted from breathing.
    Yes, because anyone with the slightest religious belief spends their time only praying and doing nothing else. And that shows us how intelligent you are, good sir.

We're enlightened by your presence.

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Tyrael View Post
    Yes, because anyone with the slightest religious belief spends their time only praying and doing nothing else. And that shows us how intelligent you are, good sir.

We're enlightened by your presence.
    I am not saying everyone that is religious spends all of their time praying (some might though). And besides, religion is so unnecessary. Praying to a made up man/woman/whatever your god is? The only positive thing I can think of with religion is more job opportunities. But then again, banishing it would make for a lot of jobs to tear down all the churches in the world. Not really though. Churches are beautiful in many cases, I just hate what they represent.

Also, why thank you for the delightful last phrase. Right back at you!

PS. You defending religion also show how intelligent you must be, good sir/ma'am.

15+ Year Old Account
    I would make my subjects pay some sort of tribute to me, make the scientists invent safer and faster travel so that people can relax and take things slower (yes, by going quicker you can take it slower), add a currency cap on everything. So a person can't own more than he will ever spend. Enforce a rule so that anyone who dies must be burned instead of buried to save space and also dig up all graves and burn the corpses+coffins to save more space. We don't need a place of burial anymore, so instead of cutting down forest to build we can remove graveyards. Enforce a rule on coma patience that they have a set time before the plug is pulled to save money on hospitals. There are so many small things you can add. Ofcourse enforcing american english on everyone, as in everyone must learn to speak, read and write english (they can still teach secondary languages if they want, but english will be a must). Metric System everywhere. Taxes on everyone and free healthcare+school. No retirement fund from the government, you have to save your own one. So retirement homes will cost the rest of your retirement fund no matter how much it is you have left. Criminals I cba to bring up

Quote Originally Posted by Management View Post
    I am not saying everyone that is religious spends all of their time praying (some might though). And besides, religion is so unnecessary. Praying to a made up man/woman/whatever your god is? The only positive thing I can think of with religion is more job opportunities. But then again, banishing it would make for a lot of jobs to tear down all the churches in the world. Not really though. Churches are beautiful in many cases, I just hate what they represent.

Also, why thank you for the delightful last phrase. Right back at you!

PS. You defending religion also show how intelligent you must be, good sir/ma'am.
    I'm not defending religion, I'm not even religious in the slightest, I'm rather trying to show you how stupid your comment was.

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world inside my head
    Quote Originally Posted by c2dholla619 View Post
    what would you do if you ruled the ruled.

if i ruled the world i would
    -make all people take class to give them a sense of humor.
    -martial art class will be required
    - semi democratic system dumbasses cant vote
    -make all areas more diverse to lower racism
    -music must have a meaning otherwise it wont be heard
    -uncensored media
    -dont piss me off or you will regret it
    Something along thses lines, plus something extra.

If i ruled the world....

Would implement future by design way of thinking, instead of just reacting...
    use current tech to build massive robotic complexes to allow people to pursuit their passions and desires instead of mandatory work
    change monetary system, reward good endeavors instead of allowing endeavors whose only purpose is to make money, money should be a reward not objective
    educate people to what really matters, other humans and overall wellbeing of us all.

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Tyrael View Post
    I'm not defending religion, I'm not even religious in the slightest, I'm rather trying to show you how stupid your comment was.
    There's nothing stupid about it. It's only the truth.

Also, how were you not defending religion?
    Last edited by Management; 2013-03-10 at 05:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerevar View Post
    If I ruled the world - I would just leave it in the state it currently is, and just enjoy the profit from all of this.
    shame on you. don't be like the ones who screwed up the economy. instead fix it.