Poll: Those who have...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Loafy View Post
    For me it's usually most objectives. It doesn't matter how many people you kill or how much healing you do, if no one plays the objectives then you wont win. There are scenarios where other people get my vote, but i try to reward the player that played the wz we were given.
    If this would be any indication as to how people had contributed to a warzone, I would chose this as well. However it doesn't indicate if I empty the way for the ballcarrier because he will get more points than me while the only thing he did was to carry the ball and move in one direction. Similar examples for any other warzone.

Can someone explain what this thread is about? I've never played SWTOR.

Quote Originally Posted by yurano View Post
    Can someone explain what this thread is about? I've never played SWTOR.
    A warzone usually takes around 10 minutes. When the time is over or one team "won" all the objectives each player will see a summary of things like damage/ healing/ kills and so on. You have 1 vote for any member of your team and this thread is about the reason to give it to certain members of your team which excel best in..... .

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychlon View Post
    If this would be any indication as to how people had contributed to a warzone, I would chose this as well. However it doesn't indicate if I empty the way for the ballcarrier because he will get more points than me while the only thing he did was to carry the ball and move in one direction. Similar examples for any other warzone.
    Well that would fall under one of the other scenarios where someone else would get my vote. I usually try and keep an eye on who is doing what, but my rule of thumb is go by objective points especially if im not sure. For instance i will vote for the guy that defends an objective in Alderran by himself, sure he maybe didn't do much the whole match compared to others, but he had to sit and defend so he deserves a few extra comms for doing that.

As a healer, I try to keep my eyes out for tanks to vote for, because they rarely get enough love. I also tend to vote for that person who solo guarded and actually called inc.

10+ Year Old Account
    1. Healing
    2. Objectives
    3. Damage

I usually vote for Protection. I've seen some great tanking done on my server and would love to be better at PvP than I am. But, that is a story for another time
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-06-06 at 05:32 PM.