A guide on How to Min/Max your PvP Gear – Shadow & Assassin

If you're actually looking for a guide on how to min/max PvP Gear for the Shadow and Assassin then I might have the guide for you. I have a video guide going over the whole min/max process for the shadow/assassin. This process of modifying your PvP gear will definitely unlock you true dps potential so hopefully you enjoy! I cover all specializations, so Kinetic Combat/Darkness, Infiltration/Deception, and Balance/Madness. Check out the guide here:

Min/Max PvP Gear Guide: youtu.be/1nRAH5wqrlI

NOTE: Gearing is the same for both factions

I will be making more guides for troopers, inquisitors, guardians, bounty hunters, snipers etc. so stay tuned!

Deleted
    Question toopowerful, how high should Power be exactly for DPS (Deception) Assassin? Bit confused when to stop stacking

Quote Originally Posted by Haruss View Post
    Question toopowerful, how high should Power be exactly for DPS (Deception) Assassin? Bit confused when to stop stacking
    There's no diminishing returns on Power, so the more you have, the better.

The best power/aim mod for the shadow and assassin is the war hero's aptitude mod 26 so use that for gearing. I recommend getting all willpower augs though, because it gives crit too; doing this leaves room for using more power/aim mods in your set gear.