Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Farscape
    Fringe
    I cannot recommend Babylon 5 enough, it is some of the best science fiction I've ever seen
    Falling Skies

All of these have been listed already, but they're worth checking out, especially Babylon 5.

Also, these may be harder to track down, but Steven Spielberg's Taken mini-series was pretty good, and even harder to track down are two science fiction series on Fox back in the 90s:

1. Space: Above & Beyond (About mankind's first contact and subsequent war with extraterrestrials in the late 21st century)
    2. The Visitor (WW2 pilot ends up back on Earth, trying to do good deeds as he and humanity are being judged by the aliens who abducted him)

I'd also recommend both the classic and the remake of Outer Limits. It's hit or miss, but some episodes were very good.

There's also Psi Factor: Chronicles of the Paranormal, a good Canadian series from the late 90s. Not every episode is sci fi, I'd say, but they try to keep things grounded in science.

Andromeda and Earth: Final Conflict are worth a look as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Maleren View Post
    StarGate SG1 and StarGate Atlantis, both, very, very good
    All the Star Trek incarnations. I loved Voyager the best.
    Babylon 5
    Battlestar Galattica (Orginal version) the 'newer' remaster version suck big time.
    Destination Truth, Ghost Hunters, Ghost Adventures, Ghost Mine, Haunted Collector, Stranded
    I hope this is a joke...the new BSG is amazing while the old one is more or less silly...

10+ Year Old Account
    I honestly hope they look to kickstarter for Farscape or Stargate with the success of Veronica mars
    there would have to be alot of interest
    Last edited by Window; 2013-03-26 at 05:43 AM.
    If everything I do is wrong then by god ill do it right