The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by noskillz View Post
    Not so easy. I got benched once (despite being an officer) because I asked my GLeader to leave her gf out during our progress on H-Ultraxion, because she wasn't good enough to 2-heal it. That brought to 3 days straight of wiping because of her, and to a gdisband later by him.
    He was a really good player, a friend of mine, and that was the first time I saw him being selfish ingame... That's just how it works with some girls and some boys, both ingame and IRL.
    Two words - Related wise

Deus Vox.

R.I.P May you learn from their mistakes.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    That is really degrading Method in my eyes, stealing high-geared players like this. It is not "Method" anymore that will get the kill. It is a hybrid.
    Method isn't the only one who has done this. You have to remember that Blood Legion did the same (kindof) for Heroic Spine of Deathwing's kill. Granted it wasn't World First but still. What happened was they "borrowed" two mages from Raiding Rainbow for one week so that they could kill Spine. When Raiding Rainbow fell apart about a month or so later, at least one of those two mages; Logoz; went on to join Blood Legion.

If you really want to delve into the technicalities here, even Paragon poached (at least) one Mage for Spine in DS. Most high-end guilds do it; it's the nature of raiding at a high level and there's nothing wrong with it the way I see it. It's the players' own, conscious choice, they're not being held at gunpoint to join another guild.
    Last edited by Vereesa; 2013-03-25 at 03:21 PM.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

Deleted
    Will Method be able to down it before the reset? Paragon had 3 more days on the boss so I would expect around the same amount of time for the next, or will we have to wait for a whole week like with Ragnaros 25 or maybe even 3 weeks like for Lich King?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tinatus View Post
    Will Method be able to down it before the reset? Paragon had 3 more days on the boss so I would expect around the same amount of time for the next, or will we have to wait for a whole week like with Ragnaros 25 or maybe even 3 weeks like for Lich King?
    I think only time will tell

Anyone got a glimpse of info on how Paragon are doing on Ra-Den? # of tries etc?
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vakna View Post
    Anyone got a glimpse of info on how Paragon are doing on Ra-Den? # of tries etc?
    They are having a day off, last I heard.

Wouldn't be too hard to show a screenshot of how Ra-Den looks like in game... Wonder his in game size, not like it would give out any ideas or tactics or anything really to the other teams that will fight it in the future.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone have an idea how much health Ra-Den has? Or is there no info available whatsoever?
    Ohio State Buckeye

Quote Originally Posted by Norganon View Post
    Anyone have an idea how much health Ra-Den has? Or is there no info available whatsoever?
    all the information from the boss has already been revealed by blizzard

Quote Originally Posted by Teippi View Post
    all the information from the boss has already been revealed by blizzard
    Care to share with us?

10H 446.6M
    25H 1339.8M

Quote Originally Posted by Reyzzz View Post
    Care to share with us?

10H 446.6M
    25H 1339.8M
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...-Posts-Fan-Art

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazlofski View Post
    Wouldn't be too hard to show a screenshot of how Ra-Den looks like in game... Wonder his in game size, not like it would give out any ideas or tactics or anything really to the other teams that will fight it in the future.
    If you find all of the exploration scrolls in the Phase 1 area of the Isle of Thunder, you get another narrative from Loremaster Cho who explains the rise of the Thunder King. But during the explanation, you are shown a fairly large silhouette of Ra-den in a "crucified" position.

You are the best this world has to offer?

..no wonder it has fallen to ruin..

Gotta be up there with some of the amazing boss quotes of all time.

Not to mention the truth in it, all Azeroth's denizens seem to do is reliably and consistently screw things up for themselves.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

Quote Originally Posted by Hinalover View Post
    If you find all of the exploration scrolls in the Phase 1 area of the Isle of Thunder, you get another narrative from Loremaster Cho who explains the rise of the Thunder King. But during the explanation, you are shown a fairly large silhouette of Ra-den in a "crucified" position.
    http://youtu.be/YqaCZIIpX_g

That shows what you are talking about, however it's more of just him standing there

From that I would say he's the size of most of the bosses in Uld, excluding a few notably larger things like Yogg and such

Deleted
    Paragon started raiding now. Method still to gather and enter the raid tonight.

10+ Year Old Account
    I suspect the teams' days off ran out. It's monday today after all, so it would seem logical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Trolling will result in the loss of your forum posting privileges, and the removal of your genitals with my teeth while I hum Oasis songs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    Paragon started raiding now. Method still to gather and enter the raid tonight.
    Method raid right now, unless they just idle inside

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fnx- View Post
    Method raid right now, unless they just idle inside
    Yup they are back to normal raiding schedule, vacations are done.

Quote Originally Posted by tinatus View Post
    Yup they are back to normal raiding schedule, vacations are done.
    That and the race for world second, everyone wants to win, never.