Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by noskillz View Post
    I don't blame Method for poaching raiders from other guilds, I blame the raiders changing guild during progress.
    Top guilds are always looking for the best players, so if (let's say) the best warlock EU applies to Method they are going to take him, being or not on WF race atm... I just feel bad for Envy, but I'm pretty sure they can do the same with lesser guilds, and so on.
    I am fairly certain the initiative came from the guild and not from the players (all of the new recruits were the best-geared DPS players in Europe). And an offer of whatever magnitude they made it out to be is almost impossible to accept as a high end raider. It shows the weakness of the guild and disloyalty of the players.

Considering the Envy players stuck around to suck up gear (they left after the weekly 11/13 clear) for as long as possible before transferring to be a part of the kill, it's obviously been planned for some time . It must suck for viklund/kalteras that they missed out on the kill, though...

Dam they used 5 rogues... WOOT

10+ Year Old Account
    Huge congratulations to Paragon and Method for once again showing who's boss this tier. Well done!
    Armory
    Twitter
    Altered-Time.com - the #1 Mage Theorycrafting community.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kilj View Post
    Anything that can solo soak static shock is worth gold on that fight

Deleted
    It is kinda cheesy to use other guilds geared players for 1 fight.
    Last edited by mmoc8f5a01ccf8; 2013-03-27 at 05:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kazih View Post
    It is kinda cheesy to used other guilds geared players for 1 fight.
    blood legion... *cough* deathwing *cough* raiding rainbows *cough*

Hasn't anyone else realized that the 'WF overall' and 'Gz on world 2nd' people are either a) extremely successful trolls or b) random low-end 10 man raiders? In either case everyone that matters already understands there are two different modes. Congratulations to both Paragon and Method on their work for their respective firsts, would like to hear more about the gargantuan effort it took.

While Sil is being an asshat as usual he is somewhat right about Method. They have historically ridiculously high turnover and have been very brute-forcey. But then again. what other 'top guilds' haven't? Isn't the amount of effort and determination you put into something not supposed to be the greatest component to success, even by real life standards?

Method's ruthless recruiting (and by consequence, the replaceability and insignificance of most individual members), even though it might not sound nice, is what has gotten them where they are.

The only thing I really dont understand is how these players from envy could raid with method during the same lockout. They farmed the instance with Envy, they were 11/13 locked and the ID they get when transfering shoudnt allow them to join Methods raid ID.

Can anyone explain this to me? Because when I server transfered my lockout stayed intact and I certainly coudnt join another heroic ID.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kilj View Post
    Who was the fifth rogue? I Just count 4. -> Smootie, Ashvael, Noxe, Perfecto

Congrats to Method for world 2nd

10m is serious buziness that only one guild competes against itself.

really serious

GC tweeting back at riggnaros saying they wont nerf lei shen, a few hours later Method gets WF , way to prove to them its a l2p issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Finnio View Post
    GC tweeting back at riggnaros saying they wont nerf lei shen, a few hours later Method gets WF , way to prove to them its a l2p issue.
    Riggnaros was asking them not to nerf it ... >_>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnio View Post
    Rigg asked for the fight NOT to be nerfed, and GC responded with assurances ... your post makes no sense.
    Berupa, Guardian/Resto Druid
    Ironey, Holy/Disc
    Boozette, Brewmaster Monk
    Boozette, Brewmaster Monk

Quote Originally Posted by Lusitan View Post
    10m is serious buziness that only one guild competes against itself.

really serious
    Its not like there are many guilds seriously competing in 25man. Two, The rest is miles behind.

Deleted
    After Method picked the best geared mages, warlocks and rogues from Envy during the race for some class stacking (and so basically were 1 week ahaed in gear), now Pulse seems to be the victim of their success...shiltloads of people leaving...probably to Envy (people joining Envy today are from Pulse)

Grats Method, World First LEGIT once more!

Just kidding, here's your silver medal. Thanks for playing.

Quote Originally Posted by willemh View Post
    The only thing I really dont understand is how these players from envy could raid with method during the same lockout. They farmed the instance with Envy, they were 11/13 locked and the ID they get when transfering shoudnt allow them to join Methods raid ID.

Can anyone explain this to me? Because when I server transfered my lockout stayed intact and I certainly coudnt join another heroic ID.
    This, makes no sense to me either. Unless that transfer bug is back AGAIN, something shady is going on.

Quote Originally Posted by willemh View Post
    Its not like there are many guilds seriously competing in 25man. Two, The rest is miles behind.

there were 8 25m guilds at Lei Shen, before Method killed it.