Quote Originally Posted by Sil View Post
    Thanks for your fascinating story and the time you spent by coming to a forum dedicated to WoW to tell us how you quit.
    Sad how you quit this sad game and how you are a superior human being compared to us petty elistists.
    I'm sure it was well worth it to know this important piece of information.

Just translated this for anyone who could not understand what this Method member wrote.
    I had a hard time understanding the actual content so please forgive my mistakes as well.
    I certainly hope you wrote that bad on purpose otherwise I'd like to suggest you to stay in school.
    It does however raise my level of respect for Method being able to get world firsts with members having a vocabulary like that.
    1) His vocabulary is fine. I suggest you look up "vocabulary" in a dictionnary.
    2) Ok, I grant you that his post would be more readable with some punctuation.
    3) You pointed out only two mistakes "spend time to do" and "come on a forum". The first expression has a meaning but in this context he should have used "spend time doing" or "take time to do", I grant you that. I'm not even sure the second expression is a mistake, it looks perfectly fine.
    4) You had a hard time understanding this post because you can't read. "Said" is not "sad".

Conclusion?
    Everybody has already understood that Method has hurt your feeling and that you feel the need to troll this guild as much as possible, even if you have to make yourself look retard to do so.
    Please, stop.

Quote Originally Posted by lappee View Post
    Personally i'd love to see this happen, i have no issue in admitting defeat (like i've already done here). But just think of the shitstorm that'd appear if they'd fail with all the higher ilvl and huge roster
    I would love Method to go 10-man until the 10-man race is over.
    What you did in FL was really impressive and it would be even more impressive if they manage to beat Paragon on their own field.
    It would be ever more interesting if they had the same ilvl as you. But, eh, I'm dreaming. :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Keep this thread on "who will else will kill Ra-den or how are guild progressing".

This thread has been derailed enough. You don't have discuss someone's behavior, grammar or what not here. If you don't like the way someone posts or acts - report the person. You shouldn't reply to trolling/flaming/spam posts as you are contributing to derailing the thread yourself. Do not bash guild(s) just cause you don't like them. Do not start arguments which are not related to world first thread. If you want to argue with someone lets say over the weather, do it via PMs.

What happened with Blood Legion?? The last 2 weeks went so quiet not even their members ard giving us any feeds.
    | Lenovo Legion5 17ACH6H | i7 8700K @ 4.7 GhZ| ASUS Rog Strix Z370-F GAMING | 32 GB Kingston Fury Beast DDR4 3600MHz | 2 x Acer 27" Predator XB271HU | Fractal Design Meshify C | Master MasterLiquid ML360R WaterCooling | Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | Samsung 860 Evo 1TB | Samsung 980 PRO M.2 1Tb | Asus RTX 2070 | EVGA 650W GQ | Steelseries Rival | Logitech G815 | Playstation 5 | Xbox Series X | Nintendo Switch

Woo, Moonz on Ra-den - that guild's play time/kill ratio is insane.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

10+ Year Old Account
    Gratz to Moonz, hope they can still finish strong after their roster issues.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aloodanis View Post
    Damn casuals and their vending machines. Back in my day, We had to go all the way from Orgrimmar to Desolace to pick up chips from the store. we had to do an extensive attunement quest to get into the store and we had to assemble 39 other people to fight the many other trash mobs, i mean trash food, to get to the chip isle. Oh and most of us couldn't even afford our epic car mount to drive there, we had to settle for our 60% bike mounts.

Damn jesus, wish Moonz could raid the same schedule like other top guilds with their old (stronger?) roster...would wipe the floor with many raid guilds and maybe eben beat the big favs (Method, Paragon and maybe BL). But well, it's only dreaming

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    Damn jesus, wish Moonz could raid the same schedule like other top guilds with their old (stronger?) roster...would wipe the floor with many raid guilds and maybe eben beat the big favs (Method, Paragon and maybe BL). But well, it's only dreaming
    If they don't care enough about world firsts they won't get world firsts.

Quote Originally Posted by kazih View Post
    If they don't care enough about world firsts they won't get world firsts.
    I imagine they'd love to, but I seem to recall about 100 or so pages ago a member came out and said that the raid team as a whole cannot commit to the hours that many of the top 20 put in.
    I am the lucid dream

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    I imagine they'd love to, but I seem to recall about 100 or so pages ago a member came out and said that the raid team as a whole cannot commit to the hours that many of the top 20 put in.

IIRC he said one of their healers quit, and one of the tanks hasn't been showing for a few raids, thats about it?
    It's something that happenes if many/most top guilds ocassionally so i don't get why some people praise Moonz so much compared to the rest of the "successful" guilds in this tier. They don't seem like anything out of the ordinary to me.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyMcNulty View Post
    IIRC he said one of their healers quit, and one of the tanks hasn't been showing for a few raids, thats about it?
    It's something that happenes if many/most top guilds ocassionally so i don't get why some people praise Moonz so much compared to the rest of the "successful" guilds in this tier. They don't seem like anything out of the ordinary to me.
    I believe that was in reference to someone asking if they were close to a Lei Shen kill, they definitely came out and mentioned their raiding times which used to be even more reduced, but they "pushed" themselves this tier to see how they would do.

---------- Post added 2013-04-15 at 03:06 PM ----------

Yeah, found the posts:

Tanks and healers quitting
    Early raiding schedule - about half that of the guilds around them at the time.
    I am the lucid dream

Quote Originally Posted by spyke View Post
    You guys know what would be epic now that the race is over for Method? If Paragon doesn't kill Ra-den this week Method should gather up their top 10 most well geared players and kill it instead, the amount of butthurt lappee and para-fanboys would go nuclear. oh and don't say it's a lame move for Method to do so, Paragon did exactly the same in the past.
    Method would never do this, because of what would happen if they failed at killing him in spite of their huge roster and higher gear levels. They'd have nothing to gain by opening up the possibility of being beaten by Paragon in such a race. It's a gamble they'd dare not take.

In short, they're quite happy in the fact that no one knows which version is harder and there's no reason for them to change that.

Where is muh second kill T_T

I love limited attempt bosses, level playing field with regard to raid hours, means anyone has a chance

Quote Originally Posted by Akylios View Post
    Method would never do this, because of what would happen if they failed at killing him in spite of their huge roster and higher gear levels. They'd have nothing to gain by opening up the possibility of being beaten by Paragon in such a race. It's a gamble they'd dare not take.

In short, they're quite happy in the fact that no one knows which version is harder and there's no reason for them to change that.
    I remember Method using a potion to disguise themselves as druids after their Nef ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NayezyjdmsM to refresh people's memory scroll to 11:28+ "are we doing the boomkin thing" ) kill in Cata to mock Paragon druid stacking. I know that was an expansion ago but the key people have not changed. Remember when Paragon went into 10 man firelands they just said it was a nothing special non gdkp run except that they took their two main tanks, their raid leader at the time etc.

Method can easily go into 10 man ToT under the guise of it being unimportant.
    Last edited by LordBalkoth; 2013-04-15 at 02:40 PM.

Deleted
    If Method went 10man next reset, they would fail to kill Ra-den. Because it is much harder than the 25man version.
    So they would rather avoid the embarrassment.

Infracted; Don't start 10vs25 dicussion. (Sonnillon)
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2013-04-16 at 06:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    If Method went 10man next reset, they would fail to kill Ra-den. Because it is much harder than the 25man version.
    So they would rather avoid the embarrassment.
    How do you know? Have you progressed on both?

Nah, didn't think so.

Deleted
    Doubt we will do 10man next reset tbh, even though it would be fun to try it out. We don't really have anything to prove since we do not consider ourself competing with Paragon anyways even though it's nice ofcourse to have that #1 overall on wowprogress, but we have that now anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by fneelis View Post
    Doubt we will do 10man next reset tbh, even though it would be fun to try it out. We don't really have anything to prove since we do not consider ourself competing with Paragon anyways even though it's nice ofcourse to have that #1 overall on wowprogress, but we have that now anyways.
    Awh, go on, what's the worst that could happen? A couple bits of missed loot in the scheme of weeks and weeks of farming
    I am the lucid dream

10+ Year Old Account
    All of you are idiots. I said it before! Method got world first ra den kill...

Quote Originally Posted by LordBalkoth View Post
    Method can easily go into 10 man ToT under the guise of it being unimportant.
    Of course they could, but that wasn't really my point. What I'm trying to say is that if they manage to beat Paragon to the 10m kill, it would be too easy to attribute it to a larger roster and higher item levels. If they for some reason fail to kill Ra'Den first though, in spite of their higher gear levels and much larger roster, they'd essentially be left with a pie on their face.

So yeah, I honestly can't think of a good reason for them to even bother. They got their world first and that's that. I think we should all just continue waiting for the WF 10m and the WS 25m and not hope Method goes 10m for such petty reasons as suggested by the original poster. If they want to go 10m just for the kicks, then fine, but doing so in some childish attempt to humiliate Paragon is never going to be worth it.
    Last edited by Akylios; 2013-04-15 at 03:48 PM.

Or maybe they could do it for the fun. You know, because some people may be sad not to compete against Paragon anymore. Here, they have an opportunity to really compete against them once again.
    I don't see the point in competing at a very high level if you don't like to compete against the best players in the world.