Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetimpact View Post
    Only post worth reading in the last 4 pages
    Yep, because there is "one race" and this is info about it right?
    All others claiming the oposite are wrong aka not worth reading...
    I am not saying that this thread doesn't have posts that you agree or disagree with bu come on...

Pompus and inefficient your statement i must say...Not convinced by it soz.

Quote Originally Posted by lappee View Post
    its not an issue at your level - thats all i have to say...
    Nor does it seem to be an issue at Method's level. So your point was? Empty? Yeah I thought so.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archidamos View Post
    Yep, because there is "one race" and this is info about it right?
    All others claiming the oposite are wrong aka not worth reading...
    I am not saying that this thread doesn't have posts that you agree or disagree with bu come on...

Pompus and inefficient your statement i must say...Not convinced by it soz.
    It's likely he was reffering to the fact that this is the only informative post about the actual race in the last few pages, rather than "eu vs us" and 10 vs 25" garbage this thread has turned into.

Quote Originally Posted by Dranged View Post
    With such reasoning Ensidia was the real winner of the ICC race, since they were banned and also missed out on a HC lockout. No, if you get yourself banned for cheating you have to suffer the consequences, and not use it as an excuse for losing.
    Never claimed they didn't lose the race, or that they didn't bring it upon themselves. Just that "Paragon was done as a 25-man guild" is probably the wrong conclusion to draw from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hirv3s View Post
    Sir, you were just dropped like a log
    Mmm not quite no. He responeded to my objective reasoning with a smug and elitist insult. I'd say he dropped himself like a log.

Deleted
    Mmm not quite no. He responeded to my objective reasoning with a smug and elitist insult. I'd say he dropped himself like a log.
    Nor does it seem to be an issue at Method's level. So your point was? Empty? Yeah I thought so.
    Out of top 20 EU guilds 6 speak english and I'd fathom many of the 6 have large portion of members from Britain/Ireland. It would seem that it's actually pretty helpful to be able to speak your native language at the highest lvl of wow pve.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariol View Post
    It's likely he was reffering to the fact that this is the only informative post about the actual race in the last few pages, rather than "eu vs us" and 10 vs 25" garbage this thread has turned into.
    The way this thing started, to begin wit,h 3 years ago, "garbages" are inevitable.
    Also i dont see how the claim that when you deal with two different sizes facing the same encounters you cant call it "one race" is garbage.
    In my opinion putting a clear distinction between them it is the only way to go on with reduced amounts of "garbages".

Quote Originally Posted by Rekthar91 View Post
    즐거운공격대 from KR-Kargath killed madness of deathwing: Dec 20, 2011 09:35
    Stars from TW-Crystalpine Stinger killed madness of deathwing: Dec 24, 2011 16:59
    In Extremis from KR-Norgannon killed madness of deathwing: Dec 26, 2011 11:20
    Blood Legion from US-Illidan killed madness of deathwing: Dec 27, 2011 02:19
    DREAM Paragon from EU-Lightning's Blade killed madness of deathwing: Dec 27, 2011 18:37

So minus 8 days ban from DREAM Paragon's kill then it would make it Dec 19, 2011 18:37. Ban was well deserved for Paragon doing so stupid thing but you can't say that they went all bad in tier 13. And that because of that they went to 10-man. Pretty much in my mind they killed madness of deathwing fastest on tier 13 also but you can debate about that how much you want.
    Correct me if i am wrong but the first of those 8 days was still within the reset of normal modes, as such heroic mode was not available.
    Still right after paragon, method also killed madness in less than an hour again if i remember well.
    In the bottom line nobody knows what would happen if there was no ban and i agree with you ban was well diserved, but we can't be sure neither about Paragon being able to claim world first from Kin, nor that Method would finnish again an hour behind Paragon.

The only thing we do know for sure is that Kin was no1 guild clearing H Dragon Soul 25.

All this discussion is happening to prove that Paragon was still the best 25 when they downsized.
    The time frame we re picking up though, was December of 2011 while the Guild's leadership announced that they re downsizing to 10 shortly before the new expansion due to their roster suffering a massive wave of afks between DS H clear and August 2012.
    At the time they downsized they were definately not the best 25 in the game and that was the reason they downsized in the first place.

Also one can claim that they did it to stay no 1 in the world in a completely non existand raid.
    Their own statements on the subject though, prove why they are worth of people respect, above all else.
    Not because of skill only, but mainly because of their integridy and reason.

They actively try to talk people into the idea that this is wrong. You cant draw conclusions and make combarisons between teams that do a different version of the same encounter. The sad thing is that nobody listened :S, the proof of that is this 64 pages long thread.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kazih View Post
    Out of top 20 EU guilds 6 speak english and I'd fathom many of the 6 have large portion of members from Britain/Ireland. It would seem that it's actually pretty helpful to be able to speak your native language at the highest lvl of wow pve.
    Not really, most of WoW players understand and speak english quite easily, it is after all one of the easiest languages

As for the topic; go Go Go Europeans! Not hard to kick US asses anyway, even though they always get head start!

Don't bash EU V US. -Azshira
    Last edited by Azshira; 2013-03-19 at 04:00 PM.

Deleted
    Please do not bring Dragon Soul,that raid is an abomination ,worst raid ever created with worst endboss in history of wow,tier 12 is where the race ended pretty much with hardest and best designed boss ever to be,and Paragon killed that hardest boss ever.

Deleted
    Correct me if i am wrong but the first of those 8 days was still within the reset of normal modes, as such heroic mode was not available.
    Still right after paragon, method also killed madness in less than an hour again if i remember well.
    In the bottom line nobody knows what would happen if there was no ban and i agree with you ban was well diserved, but we can't be sure neither about Paragon being able to claim world first from Kin, nor that Method would finnish again an hour behind Paragon.

The only thing we do know for sure is that Kin was no1 guild clearing H Dragon Soul 25.
    The ban was done by the end of the normal mode reset (and lasted 8 days). All the banned guilds missed out an entire reset of heroic modes, and probably also the will to get world's first. If I remember correctly a lot of the EU guilds went 10man with those who didn't get banned, with the former raiders helping out. That is still of course a huge disadvantage because of the lack of gear farming and 25man practice.
    You are entirely correct that Kin Raiders did win the tier 13 race, but the overall conclusion is still that tier 11 and 12 are still much more representable tiers of Cataclysm progress, because of no double reset and long ban wave.
    Last edited by mmoca20fa69a21; 2013-03-19 at 11:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Endre View Post
    Not really, most of WoW players understand and speak english quite easily, it is after all one of the easiest languages

As for the topic; go Go Go Europeans! Not hard to kick US asses anyway, even though they always get head start!
    English is easy to pick up but very hard to master. Also; it very much depends on your native language on how fast you pick it up (much easier if you're German for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Alhazred View Post
    Please do not bring Dragon Soul,that raid is an abomination ,worst raid ever created with worst endboss in history of wow,tier 12 is where the race ended pretty much with hardest and best designed boss ever to be,and Paragon killed that hardest boss ever.
    On 25 man then the following week on 10 man before anyone else managed on either raid size if I'm not mistaken. Paragon are insanely good.

Yes (but not significantly).
    If you withdraw the "significantly", then it's arguable. Because the encounters are not balanced. Some encounters are obviously more difficult in 10-man, others are more difficult on 25-man. It's hard to say whether or not you would gain time in 10-man over 25-man (and looking at guild who did the 25->10 transition, it's not obvious at all that it's a time gain.)
    But I do agree that the average skill of your player will be better, obviously.

Nonetheless, my answer "No." was taking account of the "significantly" in his message. The "significantly" part is clearly wrong and assume that 10-man is easier than 25-man.

In regards to DS, I thought Paragon (and some others) relaxed their schedule once the #1 spot had been taken, so they could enjoy Christmas a bit more? And that's why they ended up 5th?

This race has been very interesting though, and only looks to get more so
    Last edited by Grimtide; 2013-03-19 at 11:49 AM.

Deleted
    You have kept this guy going for like 20 pages, what happened to dont feed the trolls?

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    blood legion did twin consorts and lei shen nhc

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by artame View Post
    blood legion did twin consorts and lei shen nhc
    :O how long is it untill the US servers goes down? or are they mabie down already?

Servers have been down for about 30 minutes now or so

Gogo Russia! Exorsus got the Iron Qon

My point exactly

Deleted
    Atleast a little progression at the end of this ID =) Экзорсус 10/13 gogogo!