Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Redrun View Post
    I have to tip my hat to Midwinter, probably the most chill high end raiding guild Ive seen raiding. Most guilds shut off all streams midwinter folks are still streaming, and Sloot is a pretty relaxed guy, talks to chat between pulls.
    Totally agree, it's nice to see a guild actually streaming hc progress as well

Quote Originally Posted by alocer View Post
    Totally agree, it's nice to see a guild actually streaming hc progress as well
    They're streaming because they aren't competing like they were last tier. The explicitly made Kripp stop streaming last tier because they were competing for top 5. If there aren't any secrets to give to your competition there isn't anything to hide in a stream.

Deleted
    Got a link to the Midwinter streams? Missed it if it's already been linked

Quote Originally Posted by TheoneknownasDave View Post
    Got a link to the Midwinter streams? Missed it if it's already been linked
    http://www.twitch.tv/slootbag/new

Isnt streaming right now, but should be up within an hour or 2.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theiea View Post
    twitch.tv/slootbag/new

Isnt streaming right now, but should be up within an hour or 2.
    Thanks, will check it out

The Russian guild just got Twin Consorts down it seems.

It's really nice to see that Lei Shen survived a lockout. Very...refreshing I think is the word. Also, does the Russian guild's name actually mean something? What's the translation, so I can just call them that?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkhallows View Post
    It's really nice to see that Lei Shen survived a lockout. Very...refreshing I think is the word. Also, does the Russian guild's name actually mean something? What's the translation, so I can just call them that?
    Translation is Exorsus, no idea what it means though.

Awesome! Thanks. The internet says it's latin for "Begun". That'll do, I guess!

Did anyone confirm that Lei Shen 5% wipe by Paragon? Cause it looks like he's still alive and kicking a couple days into the second lockout. What a boss.

The rumours of a 4% wipe were just that, rumours. No one can confirm anything except Paragon and they're not telling.

10+ Year Old Account
    It was a rumor, cant really tell if it was true, and I doubt it tbh. Those kind of rumors usually spread through Manaflask pretty fast too so....

Deleted
    Exodus finally got Dark Animus down

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshitsuna View Post
    Exodus finally got Dark Animus down
    That took a while... Was expecting a lot more from them.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

Ya same, thought Exodus would be neck and neck with Blood Legion.

Maybe they will turn it on now though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkhallows View Post
    Russian guild's name is actually a transliteration of the word Exorsus. There's no such word as Экзорсус in Russian language.

Quote Originally Posted by Theiea View Post
    Ya same, thought Exodus would be neck and neck with Blood Legion.

Maybe they will turn it on now though.
    Not likely BL is the best the US has whether you haters like it or not.

Blood Legion will likely get world first as far as I'm concerned. Paragon shouldn't even be counted, I'll get raped for this but 10 man =/= 25 man. Guilds of that caliber should suck it up and rock 25 raiders.

To be clear I'm not starting a 10v25 argument, but with their resources there is no reason not to step up on an even playing field as the 25m guilds in the "race".

IDK Method's been on their shit this tier. Hope you're right though!

Quote Originally Posted by Amaxas View Post
    Blood Legion will likely get world first as far as I'm concerned. Paragon shouldn't even be counted, I'll get raped for this but 10 man =/= 25 man. Guilds of that caliber should suck it up and rock 25 raiders.

To be clear I'm not starting a 10v25 argument, but with their resources there is no reason not to step up on an even playing field as the 25m guilds in the "race".
    If it was to be an even playing field they would all do 10man. Wider margin of error on 25. Your logic is flawed, sorry.