Stolen Relic of Zuldazar: Does it need serious buffs?

http://www.wowhead.com/item=96507/st...dazar#comments

This trinket needs to either absorb more than 10k per stack, OR have a higher rppm than 3. It has a 20 second CD on the use... so you would ONLY get an absorb worth 1 stack if you use it every 20 seconds. It would take around 2 minutes to get 6 stacks.

For the record, on my longest attempt on Iron Qon 25m tonight, Zandalri Warding did 250k total absorb in 6minutes and 41 seconds. It is macrod to PoM so it was getting used any time I gained a stack. 13 uses of the trinket averaged at 18,996.2 absorb.

250k in 7 minutes? This trinket really feels like it needs some love.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Afflictid View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=96507/st...dazar#comments

This trinket needs to either absorb more than 10k per stack, OR have a higher rppm than 3. It has a 20 second CD on the use... so you would ONLY get an absorb worth 1 stack if you use it every 20 seconds. It would take around 2 minutes to get 6 stacks.

For the record, on my longest attempt on Iron Qon 25m tonight, Zandalri Warding did 250k total absorb in 6minutes and 41 seconds. It is macrod to PoM so it was getting used any time I gained a stack. 13 uses of the trinket averaged at 18,996.2 absorb.

250k in 7 minutes? This trinket really feels like it needs some love.
    The Inscribed Bag of Hydra-Spawn is worse, believe me. During Ji-khun the thunderforged (528) version did a total of 128k healing. Worthless considering I'm running 9k+ haste.

It would appear all rppm trinkets need to be seriously buffed in activation frequency.

All of these absorb/healing proc trinkets are just horrible. Run regen trinkets and just adjust your reforge/gems accordingly if you never go OOM.

Quote Originally Posted by hphbwcgj View Post
    It would appear all rppm trinkets need to be seriously buffed in activation frequency.
    https://twitter.com/Ghostcrawler/sta...67406013296640

Quote Originally Posted by Treseme View Post
    The Inscribed Bag of Hydra-Spawn is worse, believe me. During Ji-khun the thunderforged (528) version did a total of 128k healing. Worthless considering I'm running 9k+ haste.
    I think you would need to look at a more healing intensive fight before you make judgement. Do you remember how much overhealing it did?

EDIT: I forgot this was the random shield trinket. Maybe the shield wasn't being fully used in the fight or something so that is why it didn't do much on your meters? It could be just the worst healer trinket though due to being the only one with a ICD
    Last edited by Numbah; 2013-03-11 at 12:00 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bananers View Post
    I think you would need to look at a more healing intensive fight before you make judgement. Do you remember how much overhealing it did?

EDIT: I forgot this was the random shield trinket. Maybe the shield wasn't being fully used in the fight or something so that is why it didn't do much on your meters? It could be just the worst healer trinket though due to being the only one with a ICD
    It procced 6 times the whole fight so it did about 10-12k overhealing. Ji-khun is pretty good for that trinket due to to Quills and the damage from platforms, caw et al.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got Stolen Relic of Zuldazar yesterday and I agree it needs to be buffed. The stacks are way to slow for how little it absorbs.

Throughput trinkets are bad, and will always be bad until blizzard chooses to make them worth while.

As of now IMO, the only decent healing trinkets are HOrridons grasp, and Shadow Pan Valor.

Spirits of the Sun?