Assignment Map question

So today after doing the solo scenario if found myself at the new horde base in Dawnseeker Promontory.

I saw a blue exclamation mark and went over there, there was the assignment map. I got an option between PvE and PvP, i choose PvE. i saw some rep and valor reward etc.

But now what is supposed to happen? I didn't get a quest from it or anything. If there something i have missed completely? I cannot seem to find any info of how that assignment map works at all.

How do i get the reward from the map?
    Synit 110 - Orc Elemental Shaman [Active]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synithin View Post
    So today after doing the solo scenario if found myself at the new horde base in Dawnseeker Promontory.
    I saw a blue exclamation mark and went over there, there was the assignment map. I got an option between PvE and PvP, i choose PvE. i saw some rep and valor reward etc.
    But now what is supposed to happen? I didn't get a quest from it or anything. If there something i have missed completely? I cannot seem to find any info of how that assignment map works at all.
    How do i get the reward from the map?
    Now this is me just thinking out loud, 'cause before the servers went down last night my realm was on 95%.

But I assume you already did your daily quests for the Isle of Thunder that day. You then went into the next phase, and since the Assignment Map doesnt exist in phase1, that quest was still undone for the day.

Logically, on subsequent days you'll be visiting the map, choosing between PVE or PVP quests for the day, and then doing that set for rewards.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Deleted
    Bumping this post because I just had the same problem on 2 of my characters. I'm not getting the rewards it says on the map.

Anyone else having the same problem, or know a fix?