Deleted

Game time problem

So first time posting on here, i use this site quite alot for news and such.
    So if this is in the wrong section i apologise, i have a problem. A friend of mine bought me a months game time via the shop a few months ago but it turns out to be US time for WoW and i have lost contact with the friend who bought it for me, so im wondering are there any US players that would trade an EU time for this US time, ive asked about trading US time for EU time and its fine.
    Sorry if this is a long post!

10+ Year Old Account
    Try calling Blizzard customer/billing support.. Maybe they are willing to swap the code for you..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Try calling Blizzard customer/billing support.. Maybe they are willing to swap the code for you..
    Yeah ive tried that, and they need my friend to contact them, which is the problem as i cant get hold of him. kinda sucks that they cant change the code for me. ha

10+ Year Old Account
    Only Blizzard can help you. We don't allow buying, selling, or trading through our site.