Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by savvasp View Post
    I strongly urge everyone in this thread to play the class that has their most hated spell and never use said spell. I wonder how many people will want those spells removed then...
    I would love nothing more than to see this. Mainly warlocks, just so they can understand how senseless their constant cries for nerfs are.
    Last edited by Requimortem; 2013-04-26 at 12:15 AM.

Other players.

Deleted
    Rogue stuns.

Quote Originally Posted by Orly View Post
    Ring of Peace. Clearly the most annoying of them all because no matter what class you are, it WILL affect you.
    Healers couldn't care less.

Cyclone. Although I wouldn't want to remove it, just put a 15-20 second cooldown on it.

---------- Post added 2013-04-26 at 03:25 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Orly View Post
    Ring of Peace. Clearly the most annoying of them all because no matter what class you are, it WILL affect you.
    I recently dropped Ring of Peace and went back to Leg Sweep. Only using Ring for going against double melee teams. My rating has gone up as a result. It's really not as great as I thought it was at first once people got used to playing against it.

Druids shape-shifting out of roots.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roangut View Post
    Not one specific thing, but I think they are giving everyone too many Burst CDs. I'm sure they think people will space them out but every time they add some new thing like that it just winds up on the same macro and doesn't do much else. As far as a specific ability... ring of peace I suppose. that shit is way too annoying and on a 45 sec CD (same as hex, but not single target... its BS)
    I'd have all the burst CDs added in MoP removed. Seriously, it's so annoying that people do like literally 100% more damage with CDs up...

Deleted
    Can't name one but;
    Immunities (IB/Bubble/HoP)
    Ring of Peace

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Requimortem View Post
    I would love nothing more than to see this. Mainly warlocks, just so they can understand how senseless their constant cries for nerfs are.
    I voted for Cold Snap / Preparation / Readiness - in season 5 my main alt was a rogue, who actually ended up higher rated than my spriest that season (mostly because it was the worst season ever for spriests). As someone who has played a rogue fairly well (I like to think), I still voted against Preparation. The key is I don't think you can just remove these abilities and then not adjust the classes accordingly - but if you remove them, and then buff those three classes with shorter cooldowns all around, the game would feel WAYYY better.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    Stealth, yeah I hate you rogues that much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    I voted for Cold Snap / Preparation / Readiness - in season 5 my main alt was a rogue, who actually ended up higher rated than my spriest that season (mostly because it was the worst season ever for spriests). As someone who has played a rogue fairly well (I like to think), I still voted against Preparation. The key is I don't think you can just remove these abilities and then not adjust the classes accordingly - but if you remove them, and then buff those three classes with shorter cooldowns all around, the game would feel WAYYY better.
    Let's say they did heed your suggestion and implemented it as such; would they reduce the cooldown for ALL of these classes' abilities? Or merely the ones currently affected by Cold Snap / Preparation / Readiness? If it's the former, I would think that to be much more "overpowered" than what they currently have. That said, I am more concerned about how wanton Blizzard is with nerfs to warlocks and how they could possibly justify these changes to one of the least threatening classes in the game.

Deleted
    I would be willing to allow DKs to stun/silence/deal 100k damage when they grip, instead of allowing them to spam grip for 2-3 seconds. It is by far the most annoying ability in the game, not because it is amazing or anything, even though it is good, but just getting spam gripped is so freaking annoying, it makes me wanna smash my keyboard through my screen.

mage?
    /tencharacters

Quote Originally Posted by Ollebabz View Post
    I would be willing to allow DKs to stun/silence/deal 100k damage when they grip, instead of allowing them to spam grip for 2-3 seconds. It is by far the most annoying ability in the game, not because it is amazing or anything, even though it is good, but just getting spam gripped is so freaking annoying, it makes me wanna smash my keyboard through my screen.
    Try getting a target you're dpsing in a smokebomb gripped out at like 10% -_- That makes me wanna smash my keyboard against that dk's head. I mean... why?! would you do that. Hah, same with cyclone, actually. Four people beating on someone, druid thinks "hey, better throw a cyclone!"

I hate CC you can't do shit against:
    Ring of Peace
    Fists of Fury, because I really don't want to get fisted
    Mortal Coil
    Blood Fear or whatever that new lock spell is called
    Vortex/Solar Beam.

ring of peace.... that was one of those "i cant believe that went live" things..
    Arena Master Elemental Shaman
    Maeros@Illidan
    http://www.twitch.tv/chroniclinex
    http://www.youtube.com/chroniclinex

Quote Originally Posted by c2dholla619 View Post
    everyman for himself. why is it needed. human the only race with 2 dps trinkets
    No need to remove it, give it to everyone.

It's realy realy nice while doing pve content to, even when solo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Luckily I have no interest in Catgirl Simulator 2014 or whatever it is.
    Said while playing WoW with cow, wolf, panda and fox girls.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magally View Post
    What the hell is your issue with Cobra Shot?
    Ridiculously late reply, I know. I was just joking around, class-breaking and all that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Puck View Post
    I find it quite disheartening that I got an erection just by reading "Cowboy boots".
    Quote Originally Posted by Anodur View Post
    The greatest generation is long dead? Last I checked, Miley Cyrus, Kanye West, Rebecca Black, and One Direction are all still kickin'...

Death Grip, despite how annoying ST is (especially the sound)... nothing beats Death Grip + That stupid set peice bonus = forcing 3 seconds of waddle time before I can get away >< fun times! (And plus allies being idiots with it.... )

10+ Year Old Account
    Shockwave for non-prots.
    If I simply wanted to change one I'd make Warbringer DR with all other stuns. (Ignoring the obviously broken spell I assume has been mentioned a hundred times by now.)
    Warriors do not need strong CC, strong burst, AND strong defensive/utility CDs. Needs to be 2 of the three like all other classes currently.

I'd remove the Post ability. Clear the forums up nicely.