Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    hunter incapable of doing anything for 5 sec except pet auto attacks for like 6k hits
    Haha 6k. Like we never duelled a hunter before. Watch them deterrence and your health drop 30% during it to the pets.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Deleted
    Every CC that lasts longer than 5 seconds, aswell as interrupts ( they dont need to be removed but reduced to that lenght).
    Every ability that resets cooldowns of others.
    Every untrinketable CC.
    Every ability that does a knockback, OR all arenas that have diffrent altitudes.

And personally i'm not fond of Deterrance, Blink or Deep Freeze.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have to admit I would necessarily like abilities removed but changed and weakened. Ring of Peace for Example (even though I use it on my monk) I feel it should either have a shorter duration longer cooldown, or some negative effect on who its cast on. Something like the deal less damage or are slowed or something. It just seems to damn strong from my point of view.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroZero View Post
    I have to admit I would necessarily like abilities removed but changed and weakened. Ring of Peace for Example (even though I use it on my monk) I feel it should either have a shorter duration longer cooldown, or some negative effect on who its cast on. Something like the deal less damage or are slowed or something. It just seems to damn strong from my point of view.
    What should happen is skilled players will cc you. RoP is not active if you are cced, like starfall isn't. It has counters, everyone just appears to ignore it. I have seen people on the forum about and funnily enough I abttle against them previously and they just stood in it. It is like you would not intently run into a ring of frost to get cced, why would you stay in ring of peace? Now it might be op for 1v1 but pvp is not balanced in 1v1.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

I hate Solar Beam + Ursol's Vortex. Also Cloak of Shadows and all knockbacks.

Fear hands down. What a ridiculous absurd overpowered ability that defies the games physics and clips you into nether regions of wow.

Closely followed by Vanish

Flying mounts, the dagger in the heart of World PvP.
    Last edited by Nodus Cursorius; 2013-03-18 at 11:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    Haha 6k. Like we never duelled a hunter before. Watch them deterrence and your health drop 30% during it to the pets.
    when is the last time u acctualy dueled a hunter urself? hunters are unable to use any skill except defencive ones during detterence now, and yes if the pet has all CDR's blown and it has BW up from the hunter yes it will do damage, stampede on the other hand if its pre popped before detterence is multiple pets hitting for 6-10k crits x5 for 20 sec if ur not using any sort of CC or damage reduce CD its kinda ur own fault for getting owned

whatever ability it is that lets druids run the flag at Mach 4

The combo : cloak of shadow/vanish. DURR we're having a fair fight and he's almost winning ? Time to reset and/or get the hell out of here.

all bubbles, paladin/priest/monk/blood dk/lock (i heard they got 1)/mage.... anything that absorbs damage

Any spell that has a knock back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fear without a doubt.

"OMG. I'm scared of you. I'm going to mindlessly run in random directions!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Deathknights I mean deathgrip, but personally I wouldn't stop at just deathgrip, I would either trash or reverse (more likely reverse) the entire deathgrip mechanic (deathgrip,leap of faith).

10+ Year Old Account
    all CCs longer than 3 seconds

I actually like knockbacks and other types of CC that do not remove all control

Lamest of all being fear ofc.
    Last edited by Roose; 2013-03-18 at 06:48 PM.
    I like sandwiches

15+ Year Old Account
    Soul Reaper
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    Soul Reaper
    Never seen this one complained about before.

Cold Snap.

blink

/10
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

In overpoweredness Fear
    In design Sap

And every untrinketable CCs (Ring of peace, Fists of fury, Solar beam, etc)