Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deterrence is the one really

10+ Year Old Account
    Easily Readiness, What's the point of a "Cooldown" if you can just reset it whenever you want? Also double Deterrence and Zoo are annoying.

Deleted
    Any stun
    Any passive healing
    AoE fears/Disorients
    Immunities

Quote Originally Posted by tommypilgrim View Post
    Any stun
    Any passive healing
    AoE fears/Disorients
    Immunities
    Lets just get rid of everything else while we're at it

Quote Originally Posted by Sevyvia View Post
    Shuriken Toss.

(Ursol's Vortex & Death Grip strong contenders)
    How'd they supposed to appropriately compensate them if these spells where to be removed? DK's would immediately lose their only gapcloser so they wouldn't be viable in any comp and Boomkins would remain the same, except that they wouldn't even be good in RBG's. The Toss is really annoying tho...
    Last edited by Senathor; 2013-03-19 at 06:25 PM.

Charge Stun and Gouge.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Spells that reset cds of things.
    This. Cold Snap / Readiness / Preparation etc. have no place in PvP today.

To recap:

Players want Deterence, CD reset skills and instant aoe CD's removed.

i agree

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edx View Post
    Because it has no counter, unlike other immunities like icecube and bubble.
    A) Ground-based AoE is its counter, unless they changed that a few patches back

B) Hunter's are unable to attack during Deterrence, unlike paladin's bubble.

C) DoT effects still effect the hunter, and can easily wind up in a kill, providing you have properly CC'd the hunter's healer (If he doesn't have one, well, hunters have very little self healing, during Deterrence. 5% health restore with glyphed disengage, 4% health restored with spirit beast, OR 30% health restored with exhiliration
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Deleted
    Ring of Peace needs to go.
    Oh and Deterrance, hunters got enough means to escape melee without that stuff.

Deleted
    Shurikan toss. Or at least the tie to autoattack on it.

Selfishly ill vote for dk grip.

CC's all of them, remove them from PVP completely. and for the love of god just give us a death-match style map already. I don't PVP to capture flags or mines, I PVP to kill other players and CC's absolutely ruin that for me, I say remove them all and let us enjoy the killing.

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    B) Hunter's are unable to attack during Deterrence, unlike paladin's bubble.
    If only Stampede were also unable to attack during Deterrence...

All this hate for Deterrence... When you realize it's the only defensive CD for the hunters... it's not really OP...
    Victory to the Alliance !

Deleted
    Death Grip, or there should be a rating requirement to use it. So frustrating having your target gripped away just when you're about to set up a burst, or score a kill

Deleted
    Just because you don't enjoy healing doesn't mean there aren't people who do.
    This can be said about ANY suggestion in this thread, that's what it is about, personal opinions. The difference being only that I'm picking something general, and not an individual skill. I would enjoy healing, but in a more balanced form. Blizzard basically admitted that it's completely over the top in PvP by introducing and buffing Battle Fatigue.

And honestly, "increases the pace of the game" is just another way of saying "Fights don't take as long."
    This is true, though I'm specifically (exclusively) targeting situations where healers are involved. Healer immortality in 1on1 and endless games in 2on2 aren't ok, despite the developers claim that they "balance for 3v3" only. It's just their easy way out to not have to care about real balance, which may be indeed a big challenge.

I don't get it why a DPS works like 30 seconds against all defensive CDs and selfhealing and other tools to drop someone to 20% and then a healer comes by and "fixes" everything in 2 seconds. Healing burst AND sustained HPS is incredible, yet it is accepted because it's healing?! Healing "1-shotting" should be removed the same way as they try to remove damage "1-shotting".

The last thing we need is damage to be higher. In other words, awful suggestion.
    Never did I claim that we need higher damage, nor do I approve the so called "1-shotting". Don't put words in my mouth I never said.
    Last edited by mmocc9639e0326; 2013-04-08 at 01:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalan View Post
    All this hate for Deterrence... When you realize it's the only defensive CD for the hunters... it's not really OP...
    Yes, it has like no CD, and you can use it 2 times in a row. AND! druids get it from symboisis! Druids are even more immune to melee then hunters are! druids with deterence is so overkill!

Not fun with a whole zoo on you while the hunter is immune to everything for 8 sec.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalan View Post
    You're right, it's the combination of Deterrence + Stampede. They should nerf Stampede instead by causing the Hunter's Pets to be unable to attack as well. Deterrence would be acceptable at that point.

Detterence hands down!