Poll: Do you play WoW because you are Addicted, or another reason?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Does it really have to be horrible for anyone to not play it anymore?
    I dont play anymore, because all of my friends stopped + I have lesser hours for myself during the day now.
    I like juice

Deleted
    Being completely honest? Ok...cuz of fap material.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing better to play.

10+ Year Old Account
    My boyfriend lives abroad and we play this game to have some sort of activity as a couple even when we are not in the same country

Tried a few other mmos but they were kinda meh....

I used to be hopelessly addicted. That time has passed on though. I just play it to pass the time and because I am bored.

I play cuz it's fun and enjoyable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Very very very biased poll as always for a Jaylock post.
    Aye mate

Deleted
    I could stop to play WoW, but i like it so : why ?

Deleted
    I stopped playing almost one year ago, but I still hang out in this forum mainly for the computer-general section.

I voted other, I spent two years playing it quite a lot because it fitted perfectly my concept of MMORPG but I noticed in the final months that it was really becoming a "problem". So i just decided to quit it entirely.
    During those 2-3 final months you could have really called me addicted, I have no doubt nor shame of it. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I play WoW because i love the Music, the Atmosphäre(Art Style), the Story........and because it feels like home while playing it.

So after a bad day or maybe even a month of not playing WoW, it feels very good coming back into the world that i know since the past 7 years.

Not really surprising who the op is here I suppose.
    Anyways I have still fun pushing content. I don't play much though once the content is clear.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Used to be addicted but I slowly got bored of it and thank god. The only time I really play or even subscribe is when my friends are all playing.

Deleted
    hi ... im an addict.....

10+ Year Old Account
    Obviously addicted. I got a bad feeling this thread is quickly going to fill up with many in denial.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    I play WoW because I enjoy it over most other games and I play games beside WoW.

The only reason I give most other games a chance is because my friends play them and let me try it out (especially for online games).
    Luckily I had a friend who was into <game X>, so I could try it out and save myself from paying 60 euro for that >.<

Jaylock, derailing his own threads since september 2009 ;D
    How am I derailing my own thread? That comment you put right there we all could have done without and was intended only to start drama in the thread.

My names Shock and I have a problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    Very very very biased poll as always for a Jaylock post.
    Please, spare me your jaylock hate. The poll covers all options because you have the option of "other - specify" if none of first three suit you.

I still play for two reasons: I still enjoy the game, and it's a fun way of spending time with friends who aren't local (I move around a lot for work, so friends are scattered all over the place - a lot of us play wow).

I play other games too though, and do plenty of RL-type things; WoW and the alternatives are my equivalent to sitting in front of the telly when I'm not doing something else.

15+ Year Old Account
    I think I could be addicted, but I have quite a few times so I can go without it. I just play it to pass time, I more have an addiction on being on a computer then anything:}.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Deleted
    omg what a biased poll. /sigh
    nvm - other
    because I like the game, like raiding, and like my fellow guild members.