Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Oondasta pic is now my background wallpaper! Thanks MMOchampion
    What doesn't kill you, only makes you stranger

Deleted
    Here we go MMOChamp aka US-champ strikes again, BL frontpage video which is not even WF when method already released the WF video.

Deleted
    I really dont get China,
    in a country where they are willing to skin a Dog alive, cook and eat it, not to mention the use of Deer penis and Human Pubic hair in Traditional medicines, and they are squeamish about the use of a skeleton in a video game. Still funny to see all those grave stones

Deleted
    Exorsus makes the video first, US champ posts BL's. Ha.

Adhel makes me proud to be a rogue

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mugutu View Post
    That mage comment...glad he thinks it's better to have Living Bomb be a waste for all three specs instead of mandatory for one.
    And LB still wouldn't be manadatory on single target fights.

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post

Blood Legion are really sad "im shaking dude" lol get a life honestly
    This comment of yours is much more sad than anything in the Dark Animus video.

10+ Year Old Account
    Grave stones are more depressing than skeletons though... or am I really desensitized? Probably the latter

gravestones scks skeletons are better did you see the chines undeads?

Quote Originally Posted by jimme View Post
    And LB still wouldn't be manadatory on single target fights.
    Thought they were fairly equal vs single target.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    Blood Legion are really sad "im shaking dude" lol get a life honestly
    Everyone give the new MMO generation a warm welcome!

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't understand. The Chinese game had to remove all skeletons and skulls due to culture, correct?

Then why does Oondasta still have his giant skull battering ram on his shoulder in that picture?
    Yes, you can say that it's meant to be a troll head, but that is clearly the hole in the skull where the nose sits.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by spyke View Post
    Here we go MMOChamp aka US-champ strikes again, BL frontpage video which is not even WF when method already released the WF video.
    MMO-Champ was started by Europeans...also, it's because of guild sponsorship and site advertisement, nothing to do with EU or US hate/bias.
    BfA Beta Time

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by I-Swizzle-I View Post
    MMO-Champ was started by Europeans...also, it's because of guild sponsorship and site advertisement, nothing to do with EU or US hate/bias.
    MMOChamp was started by EU but due to it's success it was later bought by US (curse) now you are saying that curse is officially supporting BL? If that is really the case then it's really sad to see the legacy of MMOChamp go down hill with a pro us guild campaign. MMOChamp was THE site to go back then, it had a reputation and neutral view of all things, I was sure the problem was chaud, with Boubouille this would never happen.

Any one remember when Daily Blink was funny? Nither do I.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by spyke View Post
    MMOChamp was started by EU but due to it's success it was later bought by US (curse) now you are saying that curse is officially supporting BL? If that is really the case then it's really sad to see the legacy of MMOChamp go down hill with a pro us guild campaign. MMOChamp was THE site to go back then, it had a reputation and neutral view of all things, I was sure the problem was chaud, with Boubouille this would never happen.
    No we are not, it's that certain other websites support certain other guilds. Also, Boub is still here...there really is no region bias, just business.
    BfA Beta Time

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    That sea of tombstones is way damn creepier than a bunch of bones on the ground.
    I thought so too:/
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Does it really matter who's video was first? It was a cool vid and I'm happy for BL. Most of them are good peeps from my experience on beta with them. And it's kinda awesome seeing how excited they get when they get that kill down.

As for the "sad" comment. They're competing to do something in a race to world first. I'd be shaking too. Video game or not.

Deleted
    dailyblink promoting a new movie? Ok, sell outs, screw them.

Quote Originally Posted by Freia View Post
    Oondasta is not fun. It is not an epic fight. On high pop servers, it is a laggy mess. You will die a ton of times because the tank will die due to lack of heals because of lag and then run around killing loads of people at a time with his frontal cone.

He is a failure on the part of blizzard.
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by ejpaints View Post
    Does it really matter who's video was first?
    Yes, it does matter, the truth always matters.
    Last edited by mmocced9c7d33d; 2013-03-21 at 05:34 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by I-Swizzle-I View Post
    No we are not, it's that certain other websites support certain other guilds. Also, Boub is still here...there really is no region bias, just business.
    So basically MMOChamp is a busine$$ thus one might achieve the front page 'news' not by merit but by other channel$. It's like a newspaper that only talks good things about a politician because he just made a donation to the paper or because the paper can profit with him regardless of being the most important news of the day or not. K gotcha.

to sum it up impartial news on MMOChamp...? not so much these days.