Looking for a sort of "My Debuff panel" addon for target.

I like to stick to mostly default UI as much as I can but I wanted something to separate my debuffs from the target panel and maybe make them a bit bigger in their own little area while still leaving everyone else's debuff in the normal position below the target frame, sort of like this quick mock up I made real quick, please excuse the really crappy MS Paint cropping and scaling.

I have found quite a few like it but with some issues. Most use bars for the debuffs, where I would prefer an icon. Some also grab all the debuffs, meaning mine still end up grouped in with everyone else's.

I would also rather not use something like TellMeWhen or Auras as I would like this to mainly be a quick "Here's the box where you debuffs show" rather than having to set up every single debuff individually for all my characters.

Deleted
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/move-anything

I've used this addon for quite a lot of things, not 100% sure if it works in your case (and lazy to log in and test it..... xD), but hope it helps.
    Last edited by mmoc71fbacbc35; 2013-03-21 at 10:30 AM.

ClassTimer is a very simple addon for buffs and debuffs. Only icons and time can be shown if you dont want bars.

Quote Originally Posted by Muliercula View Post
    ClassTimer is a very simple addon for buffs and debuffs. Only icons and time can be shown if you dont want bars.
    Perfect, thank you.