Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Both spec are perfectly fine on Tortos, although as disc you need to think abit more when you are using atonement, if you have like a dpser at 70% hp and a maxed shield and rest of the raid is higher, all your heals will go to him etc. So if you are used to spam atonement oriented spells you will need to change your strat abit =)

Yours, Gottan

Is there a good way to track the amount of shield on a raider?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Irialx View Post
    Is there a good way to track the amount of shield on a raider?
    I just added the debuff you get when your shield is full and set that to my center icon of grid.
    I have however seen videos of tanks using weakauras where they can see how big their own shield is.

I dont think their are any easy way to track the shields of the entire raid though.

A grid plugin with a % value within the icon would be neat, but since the fight is not that complex i doubt someone will make one.

Yours, Gottan

What is the debuff name? Also, I use Elvui. I'm assuming I can enter it in there?

Hmm, our raid leader gave us a couple of weak auras to track it, and I did put it on grid as well, there are 2, one for when you have the debuff, then when you have it maxed. I think it's "Crystal Shell" and "Crystal Shell: Full Capacity!".
    Karuzo | Drainlife, US-Arthas
    Mistweaver Monk - armory - twitter - raider.io - twitch

Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    Hmm, our raid leader gave us a couple of weak auras to track it, and I did put it on grid as well, there are 2, one for when you have the debuff, then when you have it maxed. I think it's "Crystal Shell" and "Crystal Shell: Full Capacity!".
    That was the correct name, thank you.