Poll: Will you try Hearthstone?

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I'm not hyped and I'm skeptical if the game will offer the strategical depth that I crave, but it's a card battle Blizzard game, I'd be mad not to at least give it a thorough go.

Not only try but play all day long!

I love card games, playing MtG since Kamigawa block

Deleted
    I love card games and this is online which means I'll actually have people to play with, plus it's free so why not.

Definitely. I used to play the heck out of the Card Game but then my buddy that I played with moved away. So excited for this.

Warender - Orc Enhancement Shaman - Mal'Ganis US

I love card games and warcraft so, yes.

Meh, not interested.
    We have felled demon commanders, cowed the master of death, conquered Old Gods, and stopped the Aspect of Death from destroying the very planet. Now, we need to kill this dude who managed to enslave pudding eating panda's, slobbering sauroks, and hilariously inept hozen. Awesome. Really epic.

I won't try a game just because its made by a big company or because it is related to a game i play, and im simply not interested in playing a card video game, no way im wasting a second on this...

15+ Year Old Account
    I like the Warcraft Franchise, but that doesn't mean I'm going to go play a game in a genre I really don't care for simply because it has a big ol' Warcraft stamp on it. I won't be playing this...call me when they make Warcraft 4.

Deleted
    Not worth playing it on a PC, and I wont buy a table just for this game.

I'll give it a shot, sure. Heck it's free to play after you buy it, and seems like a good time killer at work in between things to do.

Yay being productive!

There you go, Scrapbot. Is my Signature small enough now? Will you finally shut up, you automated pretentious &##(@)!?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gizmoe View Post
    Heck it's free to play after you buy it
    Euh, no, it's free to play, period. No buying involved to start playing the game or do anything that the game has to offer. Only payment coming with the game is if you want to buy extra card packs to speed up your collecting.

Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    Dont be suprised if they add something like black auction house where you can bid your real money on those cards......heck they would probaly give the card ids into those new *Unclaimed Black Market Containers* as a codes.

And they will probaly add something like premium accaunt. While normal accaunt will s*** and you will have too play 100games for 1 new cards, while with premium you will get 3 for the same time spend.
    Probably not, as their current idea is to hand out booster packs for points earned. Those booster packs can also be bought with real money. By 'disenchanting' cards, you can get the cards you want. Maybe there'll be a way to trade cards with others as well, in which case one could make a good profit off of buying packs and crafting specific legendaries in order to sell those things... No dent off of Blizzard's boat if that happens; it's pretty much how Wizards makes most money off of Magic.

What you're proposing would only ruin the monetary worth of the game, as well as anger players. Do you think it's a good business model to make people NOT play your game?

10+ Year Old Account
    Voted no, due to the fact that I really dislike card games :/.. I hope it does well though
    I like juice

10+ Year Old Account
    Doesn't wow already have a trading card game, the one where you get loot cards? 0o

Of course I will.

Deleted
    If it offers rewards I can use in WoW then maybe.

Deleted
    If i want to play a good fantasy card game i will just play magic the gathering online.
    Hearthstone will never be as complex dark and beautiful as MTG

Nope. This is literally a piece of crap with a price, and a lot people will probably eat it, which is sad.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerevar View Post
    Nope. This is literally a piece of crap with a price, and a lot people will probably eat it, which is sad.
    So just because you do not like card games the game is crap? I hate FPS games, does that mean that Battlefield, CoD, CS games are crap?

Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    So just because you do not like card games the game is crap? I hate FPS games, does that mean that Battlefield, CoD, CS games are crap?
    Where in my post did I state that I like or do not like something? Don't jump to conclusions based on nothing. Stay cool man, no one is attacking your card games.