Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Sugar, spice and everything nice of course .

Blue liquid cotton candy.

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I imagine mana tastes just like water but incredibly refreshing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    The explanation on this card made me wonder about a different question, if you try to drown someone in health potion cauldron, will he die or not?

Anyway on the topic, I dont think a mana pot will be something tastes good, it rather boosts you inside like a green tea, possibly worse
    Last edited by Müdür; 2013-03-24 at 11:15 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mana reminds me of Haiwian Punch.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Blueberry bubblegum
    'Words do not win wars. That is a tragedy.'

Deleted
    Walking through Netherstorm I got the distinct feeling the whole zone would taste like battery acid, so I'm gonna go with that.

Mana potion: like liquid oxygen, its not a liquid, but compressed to liquid state spirit. When you drink it, it begins circling through your chacras, filling them with resources.

Energy potion: This should really be like our energy drinks - unpalatable, but keeps you awake. But if its instant cast and don't last long, it would be Liquid Ammonia most likely, and they are sniffing it, not drinking. Yeah, poor rogues...

Life potion: Testes like blood. Salty, viscous, it goes down your throat, soaks into your body and refills your blood with new material to heal your wounds.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to be a geek and say it tastes like Melange. :P

"never twice the same .. It's like life – it presents a different face each time you take it. Some hold that [it] produces a learned-flavor reaction. The body, learning a thing is good for it, interprets the flavor as pleasurable – slightly euphoric. And, like life, never to be truly synthesized."
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Müdür View Post
    The explanation on this card made me wonder about a different question, if you try to drown someone in health potion cauldron, will he die or not?

Anyway on the topic, I dont think a mana pot will be something tastes good, it rather boosts you inside like a green tea, possibly worse
    Maybe he's put in a state of endless drowning?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DangerousBacon View Post
    Walking through Netherstorm I got the distinct feeling the whole zone would taste like battery acid, so I'm gonna go with that.
    Well mana potions in The Burning Crusade required Nethertbloom a herb from Netherstorm, so it makes sense :P
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Gatorade Rasberry

i imagine it would taste like mercury :-o

Deleted
    Mana - Blueberry juice
    Health - Strawberry Juice

I imagine like purple drank.

This is something I've actually obsessed over. I have max level alchemists on two characters, and one time I got so obsessed I tried to find real-world equivalents to some of the herbs. Turns out there's actually quite a few. But my obsession aside...

They're stronger than tea, since we now have Mana Tea, and there were already lots of other mana-replenishing teas in the game. I assume that mana potions are more concentrated. They're more like a tincture. So let's assume they're slightly alcoholic.

Second, having a friend who's into drugs, I know that acids are useful in extracting the good bits out of herbs. Let's assume they're acidic.

Next, we know that places like Netherstorm, and Theramore's Fall, and a few other places in the world -after suffering magical assaults, get an energetic charge. We could assume then that mana potions are very acidic and probably have a sort of ozone-metallicy taste too.

Finally there are the individual herbs involved. They'd impart distinct herbal flavors as well. It's possible to mask the nasty parts of it, it's mixed with honey or something. Those are a lot of assumptions, but I think I've provided some evidence for my reasoning. We'll probably never know how they really taste, but I'm going to believe that they taste like a jagerbomb.
    The post that Blizzard banned me for:
    2014-11-28 19:55:26 [Trade - City] Potassiumgluconate: female dwarf butts are the best thing that this expansion has given us.
    Butts are a touchy subject.

Like blueberry, obviously.

Mana pots... lets see... definitely tastes like that blue Mountain Dew(what's it called... Surge?) Bets its all bubbly, and if you inhale wrong as you drink it you sneeze and cough sparkles for an hour.