Level 90 Quest Hub in the Northern Barrens...

Updating my signature from my WoD characters.

Yikes.

Probably better than you, probably also a casual these days. Go on, keep being elitist.

Wow , great find man, seems we're back in Kalimdor! This is going to be awesome.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, if you listen to the sound bites from the patch at least one of them said to fortify the Northern Barrens for the Tauren. So it would make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Hinalover View Post
    Well, if you listen to the sound bites from the patch at least one of them said to fortify the Northern Barrens for the Tauren. So it would make sense.
    Yeah. I'd hazard a guess and say the primary quest hub (probably daily hub) will be in the Northern Barrens and you'll occasionally shoot over to Durotar to muck things up for Garrosh's followers. Soundfiles indicate a significant battle at Razor Hill.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    First of all, we knew that we'd return to Azeroth. Secondly, Vol'jin conquers Razor Hill and Baine prepares to assault Orgrimmar from the Barrens, so there.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

hopefully we may gett tauren totem weapons this time.
    You must become a Master Baiter if you want to want to master the One-eyed Fish of the Dark Caverns!

Deleted
    So, the Rebellion vs Horde first ground will be at Northern Barrens. We can only assume if Ashenvale will be the Alliance vs Horde daily ground.

Barrens chat, here we come!
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Deleted
    Well, and i believe dalaran is being moved to where theramore once was.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    So, the Rebellion vs Horde first ground will be at Northern Barrens. We can only assume if Ashenvale will be the Alliance vs Horde daily ground.
    Considering that there are 2 versions of "aid vol'jin rebelion" FOS on front page it seems we gonna have neutral quest hub. Unless its work in progress ofc.

Barrens chat gonna make a comeback?

edit: doh! didn't see Osmeric's post.

Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Barrens chat, here we come!
    Good times will be had.

I seriously wonder how they're going to mix the low level experience and the level 90 experience in that zone. If anything I'd like there to be rares there, just like on Isle of Thunder, finally brings servers together for something.

Quote Originally Posted by Bitehattori View Post
    hopefully we may gett tauren totem weapons this time.
    If they did make tauren totem weapons they'd make Vanilla-me's dream come true.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by SamR View Post
    Barrens chat gonna make a comeback?

edit: doh! didn't see Osmeric's post.
    Mankrik should find himself new wife just for her to be killed by garrosh goons 3 minutes after wedding. Also corpse is missing. What an amazing plot twist !!!