View Poll Results: What's your favorite L60 talent?

Voters
103. This poll is closed
  • Greater Invisibility

46 44.66%
  • Cauterize

51 49.51%
  • Cold Snap

6 5.83%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by one_entity View Post
    Heavily used Greater Invis last night on Jin'Rokh HC. That fight is kinda terrible in terms of survival cooldowns. You can use Greater Invis to soak Ionization, which works great. But then you have no Cauterize for the Lightning Strikes phase. And with those 200k damage these things deal Ice Barrier doesn't really help a ton.

I'm considering using Greater Invis in general, just to become less dependent on Cauterize. Cauterize is very convenient but I feel it may actually hurt your playstyle, if you let it. Most other classes don't have such a mechanic, and having it you may tend to play less careful because you always have that safety net and if something goes wrong you will survive it.
    With a little practice, you can completely avoid the lightning balls. I found it alot easier to manoeuvre my camera so that it is top down, like a birds eye view. For Jonrokh, I also took Temporal shield just in case I was hit by one - I could heal myself back up, same for when you get focused (I can't remember the name)

10+ Year Old Account
    I prefer GI over Cauterize because I can actually use it versus have some safety net that I might or might not need. I like being able to help my healers out actively, so they can pay attention to someone else for awhile.
    Playing
    WildStar -Mechari Medic, Draken Stalker
    Diablo: RoS
    GW2 - Ranger