Thread: Dungeon Guides

Deleted

Dungeon Guides

Hi,

Where's the best place/website to find tactics for 5 man Cataclysm hc dungeons and also for the new Pandaria dungeons please?

I've tried google but not really having much luck and I remember mmo from when I used to play , and having just started playing again after an 18 month break I'm abit lost.

thanks in advance

Deleted
    Uhmm did you try the Dungeon Journal? That would be the obvious answer, seeing that they provide an overview of the key abilities.

If you really think need more than the Dungeon Journal for 5 mans, there's always http://www.icy-veins.com/

Deleted
    thanks for your reply, I wasn't aware of the dungeon journal

Deleted
    Np then. I guess you must be new to the game? In that case, should you want to raid at some point (not just LFR), there's Fatboss guides and Tankspot guides on Youtube. Icyveins normally show beta footage before the raid is even released but will eventually update with live guides.

Uhm other than that, you can always ask here on MMO.

Deleted
    Thank you

As DG said, dungeon journals are your friend. Just reading the skills may give you insight on how an encounter may go.

When in doubt, ask your fellow group members A lot of them will rage when your group wipes because you make a mistake, but a part of them will be very helpful if you ask them before hand and let them know that it is your first time