10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Looks to me like there's a lack of night kill capability left. Unfortunate. 11 alive, 4 are survivors, leaves 7, I think 5 declared town, so only what, 2 scum left?
    You seem so sad that there are not many kills. Care to explain why?

10+ Year Old Account
    Blood Fox was blocked last night (as well as one other).

I think Blood Fox is scum.

Vote Blood Fox

mhmm, You did block chance of role block on uggor last night, good job champ.
    Honestly I think sikku is more suspicious than me, have you RB'ed him yet? More than willing to bet he is scum.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    mhmm, You did block chance of role block on uggor last night, good job champ.
    Honestly I think sikku is more suspicious than me, have you RB'ed him yet? More than willing to bet he is scum.
    I did what?

Yes, I have already role blocked Silkku in this game. I am suspicious of him. More suspicious of you though.

blocked my chance to roleblock roleblock on uggor, Also why are you more suspicious of someone who is here helping the town, than a lurker?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    blocked my chance to roleblock roleblock on uggor, Also why are you more suspicious of someone who is here helping the town, than a lurker?
    Because "being here and helping the town" means very little in this game.

I honestly think you two are possibly the last scum alive and I can't role block either of you, so voting has more to do with who I feel is more likely to be scum.

There is a 3rd person I am suspicious of but they will still be role blocked tonight as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm also suspicious of bloodfox.

Vote: Bloodfox

Also can someone please get the reference this time!

10+ Year Old Account
    Another night with no kills. Interesting. Blood Fox was blocked by the 2nd night's effect from Krayzy's ability. I got jailing last night, interestingly enough, I jailed Silkku. I think I'll wait a little bit before throwing my vote out.

I am not used to living this long.

Deleted
    Anakso throwing around battle royale quotes and no one is dying. Coincidence? I think not,

Oh and better not end the day in a rush this time, yesterday people hammered it in so quick that Kel didn't even get to post

10+ Year Old Account
    Wat a second.....something's up. At lynching time last day, Foxxi said 13 people left alive, with one lynched that'd be 12 left. Unless I missed something, we didn't have any night kills again, yet Foxxi says 11 people left alive (with 6 to lynch).

15+ Year Old Account
    OP still says 12 alive, so it should be 12 and 7 to lynch.

I feel loved Anakso!

---------- Post added 2013-04-24 at 11:35 PM ----------

Heading to bed. Big day tomorrow. Probably be on in the late afternoon pacific time.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

Quote Originally Posted by Silkku View Post
    Anakso throwing around battle royale quotes and no one is dying. Coincidence? I think not,

Oh and better not end the day in a rush this time, yesterday people hammered it in so quick that Kel didn't even get to post
    Exactly what I was about to say. Anyway, I think ill wait before I throw out my vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    Wat a second.....something's up. At lynching time last day, Foxxi said 13 people left alive, with one lynched that'd be 12 left. Unless I missed something, we didn't have any night kills again, yet Foxxi says 11 people left alive (with 6 to lynch).
    didn't count my vote either

10+ Year Old Account
    Anakso throwing around battle royale quotes
    Yay \o/

I'm wondering if it has something to do with Uggor, the miscount in people. Also unless I'm not mistaken, Uggor was not role blocked last night and we had no kill.

we lynched an admitted godfather, should't even be an issue.

Also why don't you claim, lets see whihc one of us are telling the truth and whos the scum eh?

---------- Post added 2013-04-25 at 01:00 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Yay \o/

I'm wondering if it has something to do with Uggor, the miscount in people. Also unless I'm not mistaken, Uggor was not role blocked last night and we had no kill.
    he seemed shocked that someone didn't die, im guessing xanjori got his target.

10+ Year Old Account
    True, the idea of Uggor not really being able to kill anymore is seeming plausible. It's far from guaranteed though. I've also noticed he hasn't voted since before the day we lynched him, I'd have to wonder if he's incapable of doing that as well. Mind you, 3 of those days involved trying to kill him, so there wasn't much point in him voting, and the other day was lynching a known scum and his vote wouldn't have made a difference. He never voted for anybody town wasn't bandwagoning on, but then again, would there have been much point if he had?

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    Because "being here and helping the town" means very little in this game.
    as far as I'm aware its better than lurking the entire game.

10+ Year Old Account
    I believe Silkku has already claimed. He said he was dratini (or at least confirmed what Wass said about him being dratini anyway) and I believe he said he had a once use role block ability as a modified vanilla townie.

Deleted
    I thonk it's just a mistake by Foxxi, same as Rodna modkill not declared.

And Xanj, it's about time now. You claim a Doc with maxium priority and I think you might have some extra in your role. Did you use it to keep Uggor alive through a lynch? We don't really have time to waste a lynch on a survivor, even if they did their best to keep NKs in the game.

So, who have you peotected and do you have extra abilities?

10+ Year Old Account
    I thonk it's just a mistake by Foxxi, same as Rodna modkill not declared.

And Xanj, it's about time now. You claim a Doc with maxium priority and I think you might have some extra in your role. Did you use it to keep Uggor alive through a lynch? We don't really have time to waste a lynch on a survivor, even if they did their best to keep NKs in the game.

So, who have you peotected and do you have extra abilities?
    You're becoming more suspicious now...

I don't see a need for Xanjori to release who he has protected. Earlier it may have made sense, but right now it doesn't. At best I'd only want him to release who he protected last night and even then I don't think that's necessary today.