Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rigimi44 View Post
    Okay, I'm finally getting some attention. I think this is one of the first games where I have been called out suspiciously by someone.

I'll admit it; I played horribly on Day 2. I was being lazy and just went along with whatever bandwagon occurred. I honestly didn't really believe Celtic because he seemed to be stalling on revealing his full role. I now realize that that was probably so that he didn't get targeted tonight.

Now, you guys are correct. I'm a survivor with a passive role. If you want me to say my full role, I will.
    No real need tbh, Greeney has already vouched for you after checking you last night (?)

Quote Originally Posted by Rigimi44 View Post
    Okay, I'm finally getting some attention. I think this is one of the first games where I have been called out suspiciously by someone.

I'll admit it; I played horribly on Day 2. I was being lazy and just went along with whatever bandwagon occurred. I honestly didn't really believe Celtic because he seemed to be stalling on revealing his full role. I now realize that that was probably so that he didn't get targeted tonight.

Now, you guys are correct. I'm a survivor with a passive role. If you want me to say my full role, I will.
    You can keep your passive role to yourself, but I'd just like to know if you're Moltres then?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    If I had to take a guess, Moltres is somewhat like a phoenix and can maybe revive after death as a crazy effect?
    I'd expect Moltres to have a oneshot NK.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    I am Moltres. Do not have a night kill, however. That would be nice though, haha. Would be able to take some mafia out! As I'm a survivor, I intend on playing for the town this game. More often then not, they come out on top.
    Formerly The Dwarf Lover (TDL)

I find it funny, moltres was at lest originally an safe claim, I'm going to assume out other bird is also not occupied.

15+ Year Old Account
    It seems as though this whole issue with keeping Lysah alive has not in fact given us good information on scum, but we do know a good amount of TPR and survivor roles now. Yay?! I mean, can we hand anymore players over to the scum and let them run the gauntlet? "Hey he's a survivor! He COULD unknowingly help scum, we should get him!" Lynching a survivor won't get us closer to killing the scum roles. We can the game with survivor's alive, we cannot with scum alive. I understand why we would want to get rid of survivor's in the late game (if you're unsure of their claims and such), but early in the game I feel it's a boon. As the player formerly known as TDL states, "As I'm a survivor, I intend on playing for the town this game. More often then not, they come out on top." Why rid ourselves of allies so early when they intend on helping us? I know its WIFOM, we can't trust EVERYONE'S claim, but lynching a claimed RB or a claimed 'doc' isnt helpful. Yes they're survivor's blah blah blah, but its not like they have a worse chance than our own doc's and jk's to differentiate between town and scum.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    I find it funny, moltres was at lest originally an safe claim, I'm going to assume out other bird is also not occupied.
    Other bird? All three have been claimed now.
    Krayzy, Xanjori, Rigimi all special role survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    Other bird? All three have been claimed now.
    Krayzy, Xanjori, Rigimi all special role survivors.
    an yes, sorry no sleep.

The legendary birds could be a 3 man SK team who are just playing us all.

Let's be honest, survivor is the first thing you claim when you are scum now that they're in every single game. I was thinking about investigating one of them but if they are investigation immune it would be a pretty big waste.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Let's be honest, survivor is the first thing you claim when you are scum now that they're in every single game. I was thinking about investigating one of them but if they are investigation immune it would be a pretty big waste.
    Jail one of them. If the amount of SKs goes down a lot, you're good to go.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

Let's be honest, survivor is the first thing you claim when you are scum now that they're in every single game.
    You mean mafia faction?
    As far as I'm concerned, if one turns out to be scum they're all dead and if one turns out to be town they're all likely town. I think they're probably town, especially in regards to what I've said about Rigimi already.

Unvote; Vote Nightfury Treann

Hey guys. Long day, sorry, won't bore you with details.

So basically since last night (btw, I admit I think I did the night kill counting wrong) we've been looking at people who made all three votes on Celtic Lysah and Falb yesterday, and we got Xanj and Rigi to all role claim legendary bird...? That's kind of statistically unlikely lol, but I guess it could be because of their survivor role that their play style worked out like that.

I still don't see a particularly good lynch target. You'll have to give me some time to look things over.

You mean mafia faction?
    As far as I'm concerned, if one turns out to be scum they're all dead and if one turns out to be town they're all likely town. I think they're probably town, especially in regards to what I've said about Rigimi already.

Unvote; Vote Nightfury Treann
    3 man feels too small for mafia team in 30 man game, but sure. I don't know what info. you have to trust rigimi with, I'm just stating the possibility. All 3 legendary birds role claiming at the same time strikes me as a bit unusual, it feels almost coordinated.

@firebert
    How would jailing them prove anything, they could've been the target. Besides, it's the same as tracking - if they are a 3 man team and only one gets to kill I have a 2/3 chance of wasting my night action completely.

10+ Year Old Account
    @firebert
    How would jailing them prove anything, they could've been the target. Besides, it's the same as tracking - if they are a 3 man team and only one gets to kill I have a 2/3 chance of wasting my night action completely.
    The others will get to track or watch: blocking one of these at least denies them information.

There's no way to prove that they're not SKs short of killing them.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

3 man feels too small for mafia team in 30 man game, but sure.
    SK's operate independently. At 2 they become a faction IMO.

@firebert
    I agree:
    * Jailing them won't likely do anything helpful.
    * Mafia won't go for Survivors, but if they do then it's better for the town either way.
    * They seem to have special roles, based on priority they (at least Xanjori) looks like it could take precedence over yours.
    * Even if you have higher priority, you're stopping another roleblock/doc/whatever Rigimi might be able to do.
    * Rigimi should be considered safer right now than anyone besides Celtic or Anakso, despite claiming survivor.
    * Good luck figuring out which one of the three would have the kill if they're part of a faction.
    * You should be investigating/tracking people.

15+ Year Old Account
    For the record, Treann has been posting a lot other places (namely pvm) with virtually no posts here.

My vote is staying on him, even with all these pressure he won't respond?

10+ Year Old Account
    SK's operate independently. At 2 they become a faction IMO.

I agree:
    * Jailing them won't likely do anything helpful.
    * Mafia won't go for Survivors, but if they do then it's better for the town either way.
    * They seem to have special roles, based on priority they (at least Xanjori) looks like it could take precedence over yours.
    * Even if you have higher priority, you're stopping another roleblock/doc/whatever Rigimi might be able to do.
    * Rigimi should be considered safer right now than anyone besides Celtic or Anakso, despite claiming survivor.
    * Good luck figuring out which one of the three would have the kill if they're part of a faction.
    * You should be investigating/tracking people.
    It's really just semantics about whether they'd be labelled serial killers or a faction. I believe that the cheetah cub and it's mother were considered allied serial killers last game, and I know of at least one other game where there was at least a 2 man SK team. They were really a faction that were called serial killers for whatever reason I suppose.

I find it odd that Treann hasn't said anything since people started voting for him, it's not like he hasn't had a fairly large measure of time and opportunity since it began. Maybe somebody needs to call him by the abbreviation, that usually gets his attention.

Deleted

And you could be a serial killer playing all of us

Anyways I believe the claims for now. Im seriously interested in hearing from NFT

Deleted
    Meh, I guess since no1 has contested the bird claims we can trust Xanj

vote NFT

10+ Year Old Account
    Ooo, I like the sound of legendary bird. And being a phoenix is pretty epic. As for Treann, I would like to wait. You guys have put enough pressure on him to talk already.
    Formerly The Dwarf Lover (TDL)