Recently returned, are hunters wanted in RBGs?

Good evening!

I've been playing off and on through out MoP and finally have the time to sit down and play somewhat more reliably. I'm thinking about finishing my hunter, but would like to know if I'd be a welcome addition to an RBG group, or would I be better off playing some type of caster like lock or mage.

Thanks, I appreciate your insights!
    "Clearly every aspect of one's life, from financial stability to social popularity, to sexual prowess can be boiled down to 4 numbers: One's Arena rating" ~ Xandamere

Other than for defending nodes and our knockbacks, not really. it's still caster cleave + frost dk and the occasional rogue. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Hunterpower View Post
    Other than for defending nodes and our knockbacks, not really. it's still caster cleave + frost dk and the occasional rogue. :/
    Thats a shame, I kinda figured casters were still top. Thanks for honesty.
    "Clearly every aspect of one's life, from financial stability to social popularity, to sexual prowess can be boiled down to 4 numbers: One's Arena rating" ~ Xandamere

Yeah, sadly us hunters are not highly sought after for RBGs. Everyone and their mother wants a boomkin and locks

Quote Originally Posted by Lylaa View Post
    Yeah, sadly us hunters are not highly sought after for RBGs. Everyone and their mother wants a boomkin and locks
    sadly this

we have some good uses in rbg's. but, as far as 'in need', not really. good hunters can do very well, but other classes can do as well with far less skill.