10+ Year Old Account

Exclamation MMC loading very slow

So hm...net works fine. Other sites load in a second. All firefox addons are updated.

Since 14.50 till now (19.36) the site is loading very slow or it just stops. But when i for example press the gogle icon and then i press the button back it loads. And when i press...for example some tread it loads ..... SLOOOOOW.

Is the site overloaded?
    I tryed deleting the history and stuff. I even disabled addblock and its the same.

And its hard too post topics and use search button .

So then i checked the pingplotter... and i have seen there is a large packet loss starting from telia.net.

Could the bad hop be a problem? Please note that routes changes every 2 min.

Yesterday there were no problems. Everything loaded instant.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Deleted
    Having same problem, from today the site loads extremely slow. I mean a new tab takes 1-2 min to fully load for example. Unlike the OP, when I saw it I presumed it's from the ads and actived Ad-block but it didn't change anything, it still loads the same, so not sure why.

This is clearly something related to this site as all other sites load normally for me.

15+ Year Old Account
    It seems that Telia is having problems; I've heard from a few people having slow loads and all are having bad hops between Telia and Qwest. I haven't heard any reports of slow traffic from people whose traffic isn't routed through Telia.

Unfortunately, I don't think there's anything we can do; it's before the traffic gets to our network