Looking for an Addon for my Fire Mage

Hello!

As you can see in the screenshot I have cast Nether Tempost on 2 different mobs. This AddOn lets me track how much time there is left on each one. This is great however if there were more npcs (let's say 8) it would be kind of difficult to know which one is which. The green box let's me know however what would be amazing is if I could click on the bar and it would automatically target the mob which the bar is representing the debuff on.

I'm not sure if this is possible but it would be amazing and maybe someone developed an AddOn like this for Warlocks and it has been modified for Mages. Any help is appreciated!

Its not possible because its not supported by the blizzard API. Ive seen some addons that try to emulate that behavior taking nameplates and showing them like frames, but because the awful pairing the id of the nameplates and the damage, they work pretty bad.

Deleted
    What's the addon in Your picture?

10+ Year Old Account
    Tidyplates shows what dots are on each mob above the name plate. Is that what you are looking for?
    Playing
    WildStar -Mechari Medic, Draken Stalker
    Diablo: RoS
    GW2 - Ranger

Yep, what you described is not possible because in order for it to be possible Blizzard would have to remove certain API restrictions that would allow you to do some less than legitimate things.

Best thing you can do is find a nameplate addon that has debuff timers on the nameplate.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

Quote Originally Posted by Kiry View Post
    Tidyplates shows what dots are on each mob above the name plate. Is that what you are looking for?
    TidyPlates KIND OF does that. It's not synced too well though and sometimes will delay what's really on them.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Freeh View Post
    What's the addon in Your picture?
    Thats the mage bomb tracker from combustion helper