Deleted

Do Communities Still Exist?

"I already posted this on blizzards forum but i wanna ask hear to ^^"

This is more specific to self made communities through guilds, clans and so on.

I remember a few years back all these big guilds had a community around it self.
    No matter if you logged onto wow, BF, CS, SC or what so ever, you would met you guild mates.
    because our guilds was made of 100s of people. And every played a lot of games.
    I even remember getting my !@# kicked in wow by a group of pre made from a specific guild, then logged onto BF2 instead and kicked the same guild(clan)'s $%^..

where did all these big guilds and communities go?, did they just vanish or broke up?
    Can you still find them?
    because for me one of the few things that made wow amazing were these big feuds between guilds.
    and not just in pvp, but also the race in pve verses same faction guilds which you knew.

all i'm asking is it possible to find such a community again, a guild that isn't just an average of 10 people online and then 20-30 people at raid nights?

My current guild has 25 people online right now, and this isn't one of our raid nights. We are a 25 man raiding guild though. Most 10 man raiding guilds simply don't have enough members to see more then 10 people online outside of raid times. Find a 25 man raiding guild that allows casual players in and you'll easily see 25-30 people online in evenings.

10+ Year Old Account
    My guild is 10 man, daily pple around 20 to 30, nice people to talk to aswell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

My guild is half casual and half heroic raiding. There is almost always 20 people on, sometimes up to 30 every other day. So yeah, for me at least there is still a community.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing