Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Brawler's Guild Patch 5.3 ranks 9-10 Tutorial

Working to remove this from hunter forum, i put on general discussion forum with updated fights. If a mod can delete this it would help a lot. I cannot find a button to delete this thread.

Special Boss Video coming soon when they are release by blizzard on Ptr. Study up if you like!!
    Favorite fight Was Hexos(eyeball) for sure; it was so intense and intimidating the first few pulls.
    *Some fights may change before launch*
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOWse8ETj2k
    Last edited by Walajanilu; 2013-03-31 at 07:51 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Omfg. That looks great!

Deleted
    FINALLY something interesting!

Deleted
    gotta say i love that they are adding new bosses here. will give me something to do between raids

thanks for the video was hoping someone would stick one up

yea no prob, i wish i had a better comp for recording footage tho.

Deleted
    The bosses look awesome, and Hexos especially looks just stunning. But uh, what exactly is the point on Hexos's fight? The only thing you mentioned is ''good luck keyboard turners''. Are you meant to soak the squares? Do you need your back at them? What exactly is the fight about?

Quote Originally Posted by Bovan View Post
    The bosses look awesome, and Hexos especially looks just stunning. But uh, what exactly is the point on Hexos's fight? The only thing you mentioned is ''good luck keyboard turners''. Are you meant to soak the squares? Do you need your back at them? What exactly is the fight about?
    You need to be facing where the pink isnt, so it involves sudden turning of your characters facing and if you only turn with your keyboard and not the mouse it will be too slow.

Im not entirely sure why this is in the hunter forums. Yea, its a hunter in the video but nothing about it is hunter specific its more showing how some of the new bosses are which is cool that they are adding on to Brawlers guild, especially since I have gone through rank 8 and only Disruption would I say was overly challenging (hate that bastard)

If a mod could move this to general tab that would be awesome. I dont want to repost this because that's when people tend to get sensitive.
    Last edited by Walajanilu; 2013-03-31 at 03:52 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    You need to be facing where the pink isnt, so it involves sudden turning of your characters facing
    That explains, thanks a lot.
    Looks like a really fun fight as do most others.

That's some Ikaruga type stuff going on there with all the lasers coming at you. That looks fun but I dread trying to do my normal rotation through all that.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Well, that eyeball is the death of clickers in the brawler's guild.

May want to go back and do the last 3 of rank 9, they have been heavily buffed since your video.

Also the planes on Hexos have been slowed down slightly.

I am dead meat when i get to the snake boss, the brawl guy and ehm yeah most of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jdance View Post
    May want to go back and do the last 3 of rank 9, they have been heavily buffed since your video.
    Also the planes on Hexos have been slowed down slightly.
    I did these fights like 1 day ago...

10+ Year Old Account
    but im terrible at super hexagon
    My channel: Shirgadirth I used to do let's play's but now I do reviews, but not very often. Far too busy from school. Also too poor to buy games :P

Quote Originally Posted by Walajanilu View Post
    I did these fights like 1 day ago...
    Yes, things often change on the PTR.

Quote Originally Posted by Jdance View Post
    Yes, things often change on the PTR.
    Yes, but you would think brawler's guild is last on the list.

Quote Originally Posted by Walajanilu View Post
    Yes, but you would think brawler's guild is last on the list.
    It's not hard to update health pools and damage values, those two don't even require patches.

Snake Boss: Health increased to 14 mil, makes it so you have basically no room left in the area before enrage.
    Doctor FIST: Health increased to 14 mil, standing in a slam now one shots, still extremely easy.
    Ahroo'u: Boss now has 10 million health, you never beat it the old way so I won't divulge what they changed. Let's just say I still can't even beat it on PTR.
    Last edited by Jdance; 2013-03-31 at 04:34 AM.

alright ill check it out and try to get updated vid out if it is true

except for the hexagon and the bomb one the fights seem extremely boring, i expected a lot more of rank 9 and 10.