Poll: Which one to purchase?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Silver one for an everyday watch.

Gold one...never, as far as I am concerned - it doesn't really have the appearance of an everday watch, nor the elegance to use as a dress watch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Championn View Post
    Pretty much this. If I see some guy wearing anything with gold on I immediately see him as a trashy, scummy person, regardless if they really are. I feel that gold jewelry on a male is much too excessive, silver is the way to go mate! (Just my opinion though.)
    Wedding rings included?

watches are jewelry at this point. what you spend on it matters, not how it looks

---------- Post added 2013-04-01 at 06:53 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Doktor Faustus View Post
    Wedding rings included?
    real men don't wear them because their jobs won't allow it. guys who work at banks might

Gold is fugly.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemo View Post
    Question is, why do you need a watch in 2013 ?
    They look nice and it's easier to look at your wrist than take your phone out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikhailol View Post
    So, being a massive WoW player and reading a lot of the forums here, I have learned that a fair bit of you guys are actually helpful! I am looking to you guys to help me make my first large purchase of the year.

Title says it all ladies and gents. They both cost the same, but they're different in colour.

First watch: http://images.burnsjewellersgroup.co...9-91185000.jpg

Second watch: http://www.watchsharks.com/image/cac...-1500x1500.jpg

The silver one has me leaning towards her, but the gold one would be something new.

I'll try to make a poll, but no guarantee because I hardly know how to even post here D;

Silver, but that's just because I personally heavily favour silver over gold.
    I also like a lot simpler look without gadgets, like;

The answer is, you don't. Neither you do need any jewelry, the top of the line smartphone, a fancy pair of shoes etc. The thing is, some people just like neat watches. Not just as a timepiece, but as a part of their personal attire.
    Offtopic, I'm still battling with my my mind how I could justify myself the purchase of a rather expensive automatic watch. Too easy to get mesmerized of those...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikhailol View Post
    So, being a massive WoW player and reading a lot of the forums here, I have learned that a fair bit of you guys are actually helpful! I am looking to you guys to help me make my first large purchase of the year.

Title says it all ladies and gents. They both cost the same, but they're different in colour.

First watch: http://images.burnsjewellersgroup.co...9-91185000.jpg

Second watch: http://www.watchsharks.com/image/cac...-1500x1500.jpg

The silver one has me leaning towards her, but the gold one would be something new.

I'll try to make a poll, but no guarantee because I hardly know how to even post here D;
    definitely the silver one. i myself prefer something less crowded to look at but it always has to be silver because gold just doesn´t cut it for me.
    http://www.thanwatchus.net/images/up...ra-20178-1.jpg is beautiful for example

10+ Year Old Account
    Titanium. Why the hells would you want a silver or gold watch?
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Deleted
    this question applies to every fashion accessory be it earrings,watches, necklaces....
    and the answer is always the same

10+ Year Old Account
    SILVER!
    And which eco-drive is it? I love my Solar Citizen, but have always wanted one of the kinetic movement ones.

Edit: My Watch
    Last edited by WskyDK; 2013-04-01 at 09:07 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

get any watch with a time bezel/bevel on it (the ones on them divers watches). it comes in handy, trust me.