Question Easiest/Cheapest 2+ person flying mount available?

I am looking for the cheapest/easiest to obtain Flying mount that can carry at least 1 more person.

I don't care how it looks because i just need it for the passenger (me + 1 passenger) feature, so i am trying to get it as cheaply and easily as possible (both gold and irl money).

Any suggestions which flying mounts fit the description?
    Last edited by Aleksej89; 2013-04-02 at 09:18 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cheapest, I have no idea.
    Easiest, Vial of the Sands --> Farm/buy mats and hand over to your friendly alchemist/archeaologist.. Roughly 30k worth of mats..

If a land-mount can be used (I know you do write flying), go farm VoA for the mammoth. It drops from all 4 bosses on both 10 and 25.. It have rooms for 2 (two) passengers.. The only mount with room for 2 passengers, as far as I'm aware..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

10+ Year Old Account
    IRL being the RaF mount.
    Although that requires you to spend $30 for two months of subs on the RaF'd account.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

10+ Year Old Account
    I would go with the RAF mount. You just send your self or friend an email, they "activate" it, then someone "upgrades" the account, and you slap on time cards and BAM, really awesome Obsidian mount.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=83086

Quote Originally Posted by Sanochan View Post
    I would go with the RAF mount. You just send your self or friend an email, they "activate" it, then someone "upgrades" the account, and you slap on time cards and BAM, really awesome Obsidian mount.
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=83086
    I have thought of that, but 30 euros is really not a tiny sum for where i live at :/
    Also the ~28,000 gold for Vial of Sands is really high, so i am hoping for a 3rd option.

These are the only ones you can use.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    I have thought of that, but 30 euros is really not a tiny sum for where i live at :/
    Also the ~28,000 gold for Vial of Sands is really high, so i am hoping for a 3rd option.
    Those are the only two mounts still available. The Touring rocket was retired for the Nightwing. Sorry, but it looks like RaF or Vial of Sands are your only two choices.