Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    A cornfield by a raceway with a tornado flying through (Indiana)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jawless Jones View Post
    basically looks like a blue human

where's his hunch? his hopping around?

dont like that theya got rid of the tenacity on Contaminte, dont like that they got rid of the AD steal on his Bite
    They did? Well dang, that's a pretty big deal/nerf. Did they boost anything to make up for it (sorry, not sure where to look for this stuff).
    Light or darkness...which are you blinded by?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenai View Post
    They did? Well dang, that's a pretty big deal/nerf. Did they boost anything to make up for it (sorry, not sure where to look for this stuff).
    Increased healing and regen from all sources, so his passive, ult, baron buff, warmogs, Soraka heals, etc. The CD is also low enough that you can get 100% up time with some CDR.

10+ Year Old Account
    A cornfield by a raceway with a tornado flying through (Indiana)
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Increased healing and regen from all sources, so his passive, ult, baron buff, warmogs, Soraka heals, etc. The CD is also low enough that you can get 100% up time with some CDR.
    That's a tradeoff I can accept.
    Light or darkness...which are you blinded by?

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    I think the remake is a smarter long term move. Trundle is much more understandable now visually... and marketable. Conversion of theme is a lot more sensible as well.
    I agree with this. I never had interest in playing trundle, ever. He's the one of the only champs (alongside Rammus) that I never felt compelled to play. I found him... Boring. Even if I got stomped by a really skilled trundle-player, I never thought much of it, unlike with other champions. Seeing some one do well makes me want to try it, but not with trundle. Now I find that I'm interested in him.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skytotem View Post
    Personally I think it'd fit better if they changed his name, and just flat out made it a different 'troll'.

Let "Trundle" retire after getting a cure or something.
    Looks really badass!

15+ Year Old Account
    The new Trundle is a lot cooler imo. I would never have played the old Trundle, but I'm seriously considering playing the new one.

I think the Sejauni rework sucks tho. Her lore is retarded. So her tribe starves and struggles...and that's what makes them strong? WTF! I don't care how strong you are, an army marches on its stomach. I don't think there's ever been a warrior society stupid enough to ignore the FACT that if you're going to fight, your body needs calories, LOTS of calories.