Thread: Gear advice

Deleted

Question Gear advice

Hi Guys!

I've tried to look for answers to my question in already existing threads but have been unsuccessful, so sorry in advance if im asking duplicated questions!

Last night my hunter was lucky enough to receive Conduit-Breaker Chain Legs. I am wondering if it is worth breaking my t14 2set bonus so i can equip these legs, along with gaze of Gara'jal

Id like to know if anyone can tell me if it would make a dps increase or loss if i equipped these two ileve 522 pieces over my current ilevel 500 set pieces.

Armoury link Additionally i received a Thunderforged Talisman of Bloodlust the week before and im not sure weather i should swap it out for my heroic none upgraded Bottle of Infinite Stars.

Any advice would be most appreciated ^^

Thanks!

The sims are probably better, but I'd say using two 522's over 500's and a set bonus would be a dps increase. Also the thunderforged talisman of bloodlust should be better than the 502 bottle.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    The sims are probably better, but I'd say using two 522's over 500's and a set bonus would be a dps increase. Also the thunderforged talisman of bloodlust should be better than the 502 bottle.
    Thanks for the reply Mr Stool

Much appreciated!

I Agree Good Luck happy hunting