Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noahsmith37 View Post
    SOOOOO, Kassadin is on sale right now and I just figured out who my next purchase is haha. I did not realize he was so strong, I've been trying a ton of champs out recently I'll check him out.
    He takes practice. You are likely to lose your first few games, just by having to learn his farming style and how to chain your combos properly. He has a fairly high skill curve if you want to play him effectively.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hasslehoof View Post
    he is countered by a few AD mids and very little AP mids (only one I know is Vlad, and he doesn't counter him per se, can just negate all his harass if he Q's at the same time he does.)
    cho'gath, diana, lux, orianna, ap nid, vladimir, akali.

essentially, any champion that can either soak damage on predictable incoming damage (diana, lux, orianna) or do well vs harass champions due to natural sustain (cho, vladimir, nid) can play extremely well vs Kassadin. Kassadin's strength is the same as LeBlanc's. he gets in and does damage while the silence is running making every single trade unanswered, much like LB's W > Q > R > E combo. if the champion you're facing can soak your harass/retaliate after your silence wears off you're going to have a bad time

also if Ahri tosses out the charm at the same time as Kassadin null spheres you're bound to take damage.