Thread: 1v1 bracket

Deleted

1v1 bracket

Blizzard are making lots of cool stuff for 5.3.

In this link: http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/2...e-so-crap-2v2/

Taepsilum says that since they removed the 2200 rating requirement, players who happen to enjoy 2v2 more than 3v3, will finally be able to get the best PvP gear (in terms of ilvl) by playing exclusively on the bracket of their own choice, they’re not restricted to 3v3 and 5v5 anymore.

My question now is, is it time for a 1v1 bracket?

For players who happen to like 1v1 more than 2v2, that wants to cap in 1v1. And go for high rating as well.
    I know some people will reply: that’s why we have the duel system, but on some of the lower populated servers, you’re lucky if you can find 2 different persons that actually want to duel you.

Feel free to post what you think about it!

PS. Gunna be fun queuing into healers, as healers

10+ Year Old Account
    There is a thing called duels, don't expect a 1v1 bracket ever. They've said it countless of times already that they won't be doing that, especially not to cap.
    As for 2s, it's a very unbalanced bracket so it was logical that the best gear wouldn't be available for it.

As for the gear, I think you might have misunderstood that since the normal conquest gear will be the best gear as the elite gear will no longer have a higher ilvl.

Healer dps already dominates and makes 2s boring, could you imagine healers in 1v1 brackets? they'd hit 2200 just by making everyone leave!

The Patient AnotherInternetOpinion's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Niberion View Post
    There is a thing called duels, don't expect a 1v1 bracket ever. They've said it countless of times already that they won't be doing that, especially not to cap.
    As for 2s, it's a very unbalanced bracket so it was logical that the best gear wouldn't be available for it.

As for the gear, I think you might have misunderstood that since the normal conquest gear will be the best gear as the elite gear will no longer have a higher ilvl.
    Arent you so elite. And hostile.
    Why is everyone on the internet big ego'd assholes now?
    Surely you could have worded your reply nicer?

I don't think they should ever put a 1v1 bracket in. If they do then they'll have to attempt to balance it so that any class/spec can kill any other - and that's an almost impossible job. Stick with duelling imo

1V1 REQ SPEC DPS WONT EVEN HELP
    If u meet one of those WHORE cc classes ur fucked!
    Rogue/mage etc....
    Druids cyclone ma biatch heal up eat up waAAAOOOW

" A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities "

Deleted
    instead of 1v1, allow 2v2 with people who are not in your team for the sole purpose of capping/having something to do when your partner(s) aint online or even help a random person from trade with their cap without having to leave ur team.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AnotherInternetOpinion View Post
    I'm just saying it how it is, I'm not going to make ponies and rainbows appear when stating the truth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AnotherInternetOpinion View Post
    Stop making the same lousy suggestions over and over. 1v1 has been suggested many times, and every time blizz clearly stated it's a dumb idea.