Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    She could pull of Valeera or most elves... but not Jaina. Her face is too small for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    April Fools has me falling to my knees and screaming.

THAAAAANK YOUUUUU JEEEESUSSSSS.

Thank God its an April Fool's Joke, Mila Kunis is probably one of the most overrated actresses ever. Especially on this forum apparently : /

sex scene?
    It's like crossing an intersection. There's shit going on all over the place and you don't panic and act like an idiot then do you?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Thank God its an April Fool's Joke, Mila Kunis is probably one of the most overrated actresses ever. Especially on this forum apparently : /
    Excuse me good sir, but I believe you are mistaken. Mila Kunis makes films a pleasure to watch.

Also, Ted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionspride View Post
    Thoughts?
    My thoughts are that you failed to read the entire article... how about I show you what you failed to share at the end.

AND ITS ALL OVER! THIS ARTICLE WAS PART OF OUR APRIL FOOLS EXTRAVAGANZA! CLICK 'READ MORE' FOR THE BIG REVEAL ... APPEARS SOME OF YOU MISSED IT

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard should make their own movie...When you look at in-game cinematic you know they can do great thing !

I don't know what they want.. I was expecting a ''lord of the rings'' like but meh..

We'll see i guess
    \m/(-_-)\m/

I'm alone again and old pine tree
    Asked me, where's your woman?
    I said: Shut up or I make of you another Firewood

10+ Year Old Account
    Shut up meg <3

Love her she is funny and down to earth :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it for real this time? i lost count of how many times they said a WoW movie was under construction.

Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    This isn't too shocking, as she played (plays?) World of Warcraft.

That being said, this movie is still a terrible idea and they need to stop before they embarrass themselves. Nothing good can come from a live action WoW movie.
    but you know for sure you will spend the 10+$ to go see it..

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by klorx View Post
    Nice! tho i hope it's not a 'larp' movie but an animation movie with voice actors.
    i hope its more of a LOTR type film, i wouldnt go see an animated wow movie, I can just look plenty of those up on youtube...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malkazam View Post
    Blizzard should make their own movie...When you look at in-game cinematic you know they can do great thing !

I don't know what they want.. I was expecting a ''lord of the rings'' like but meh..

We'll see i guess

I think it would take too long >.< takes them like over a year just to make the 1 minute cinematics for expansions >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    That being said, this movie is still a terrible idea and they need to stop before they embarrass themselves. Nothing good can come from a live action WoW movie.
    ^ totally this!

No good will come from a live action WoW movie. Already with the announcement of Kunis the community is split about the decision and this is coming from people that still play the game.
    "you can't be serious!!" - yes actually I am.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    "PUBLISHED: 1ST APRIL 2013"

Nuff said for now, methinks.

EJL

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    And here I thought I wouldn't have to deal with April Fools jokes for another year.

However, I would like to see Mila Kunis in the Warcraft movie.

Glad it was an april's fools joke. Somebody like her in the movie would just turn it into another Wayans Brothers Dungeons and Dragons shenanigan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NeonX View Post
    While I think she is good looking and probably a great person I don't think she is a great actress and also like others, her voice automatically makes me think of Meg Griffin. It would completely break my immersion.
    /me chuckles... she IS the voice of Meg Griffin, has been since 2000.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Because of how she looks? I mean, IMO she's attractive but I've actually found her acting top notch in most of the movies she's been in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

I love Mila Kunis but that simply doesn't make sense.

*EDIT*

Oh, it's a Family Guy joke. No wonder I didn't get it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.