Is there an addon like badkitty for rogues?

been looking for one but i cant find it.

you know ... rectangle who shows shadow dance , shadow blades CD timers and SnD, if sanguinary vein applied green if not red (timer of rupture or garrote)

Last edited by kindath; 2013-04-05 at 12:15 PM. Reason: linked

Deleted
    I'm using Tell me when addon personally. It is great for tracking buffs, debuffs, CDs, trinkets

10+ Year Old Account
    There are also various rogue-specific addons for tracking most of the things you'd actively be interested in, like SliceAdmiral or some others I keep forgetting the names of. I haven't used them in long enough that I honestly don't remember, but if you search this forum for "rogue addons" you should stumble across some of the threads with a major listing.

Can't say I'm familiar with "badkitty" so I'm not sure it's exactly what you're looking for, but that's most likely the best route.

This is what badkitty looks like

http://pastandoenmulgore.files.wordp...010/02/bk1.jpg

I've used weak auras and tell me when (i havent tried slice admiral yet) and the problem with those addons is that they need alot of espace in the screen.
    and tellme when is cool but i kinda want to know if someone isnt in my target yet (some debuff ), im so used to badkitty that i cant do anything without it lol

been playing feral for 2 years

You can definitely configure both weakauras and tellmewhen to look exactly like those boxes, which is why they were suggested. And they can be configured for any class.

If it's actually the bars you're trying to replace, try classtimers or needtoknow?

10+ Year Old Account
    im not sure if i understand espace, but weakauras is completely customizable. could even make it identical to the pic you linked.
    Grandmaster Tidestout
    <Stand Tall>US-Stormrage

10+ Year Old Account
    I use sliceadmiral, here you see my combat rogue. It shows debuffs on the target and slice and dice on me with bars that expire. Doesn't have the square thingies though, but I don't feel I need it, the bars with timers is the main helpful thing to me.

Last edited by Hilde; 2013-04-06 at 04:06 PM.

I feel a bit like a dinosaur with my good ol' Elkano's Buff Bars and that newfangled weakauras thing.
    Ah well, no need to fix what isn't broken, I guess

I've been using clcinfo for my important buffs / cooldowns.

Black bar: Combo points

Icons:
    1 - weakened armour debuff (inactive)
    2 - Recup (inactive)
    3 - CP builder (shows dispatch when target is < 35%)
    4 - Vendetta (CD ready)
    5 - SnD (Inactive)
    6 - Rupture (Inactive)

Yellow bar: Energy

In Combat

Green bar: Envenom buff

Pink bar: Shadow blades active
    Orange bar under CPs: Anticipation stacks

Weakened armour icon flashes as it drops off
    Vendetta debuff on target

purple bar: Cloak of shadows

Vendetta icon faded with CD timer

Can make as many icons / bars / texts as you want. Group them in grids. Have icon textures change based on procs, CDs, enemy buffs etc
    I have a 2nd grid of icons for trinket procs, BL, potion buff, and a 3rd grid with kick and arcane torrent CD bars just above enemy cast bar.

I prefer icons for longer auras (like SnD) and bars for short auras (like envenom).
    Last edited by autopsy; 2013-04-07 at 04:10 AM.

thanks for the input guys, but i dont like bars addon i jsut cant get used to them. I prefer something simple, small and easy to watch.

im playing with "need to know" and im running this at this momment, tell me what you think

http://postimg.org/image/lsrnp7kjv/