Farming Argent Crusade rep.

So I believe this is the right forum to post this in.

I am farming rep with The Argent Crusade at the moment and I was wondering if you guys think it would be faster to fly arround in Northrend and do different HCs or to do one dungeon on HC and the do it 4 more times for the lockout, and then just log another character untill the lockout timer is up? I have the guild rep banner wich is great to set up in some of the dungeons. But what would you guys think would require the least /played to achieve exalted?

Thanks for any and all answers.

Wow. That was easy. Maybe a bit too easy. Thanks for the tip.

I normally use the Dalaran AH and there is very often someone by the vendor lighting the place up like a disco. Ive done it too on alts to get the faction discount from the Kirin Tor.

I feel sorry for people who grinded these reputations. 16 Justice Points (which is pretty much useless anyway) for almost 600 rep (with guild perk). I see how they want to make older content more available, but this is crazy.

those things are on vendors since.. forever lol.
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

10+ Year Old Account
    it only cost 1 badge back in the day, so it wasnt that hard back then either lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiebob
    I'm still waiting on someone to tell me where all these people that suddenly care about Warrior balance were during Cataclysm when they were blow up dolls with plate armor on.
    Quote Originally Posted by cutterx2202 View Post
    Stop complaining to solve your lack of ability, and start reading and practicing to gain ability. Stop trying to bring people down to your level instead of striving to raise yours.

Well. Then I don't fell sorry for them. Didn't play much WotLK

Note that if you ever want to do Argent Tournament achievements you can just ignore commendations, getting sigils from dailies to represent all factions will grant you exalted with AC few times over.