Page 42 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Week 6, have 7. I got 3 this week. Since I had a spurt of luck, I probably won't get but one a week (Lei Shen fix) from here on out.
    "Why do all supposed 'centrists' just sound like right wingers?"

"Also, can I just say that I think AOC would absolutely fucking annihilate Greene if Greene ever dared take an actual swing at her?" -- The state of the MMO-C circlejerk.

8/12, 3 this week wooo

Deleted
    week 7 , 0 runestones.i`ll kill somebody

completed this shit 2 weeks ago

Deleted
    Will be completed by tomorrow. This quest started quite good for me but the previous week I had none and this week I had 1. With Lei Shen dropping one I am 100% finished with it this week.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I gave Halls of Flesh shaping a try last night and I didn't get anything... not trying Pinnacle till the guaranteed drop is confirmed though.

8/12 0-1-4-1-1-1-?

Would be nice to at least get to 10 or 11 this week...

For those who took part in a Throne of Thunder Raid and/or killed Lei Shen as a part of the Legendary quest line prior to the implementation of the hotfix this morning at 10:00 a.m. PDT and didn’t receive a Titan Runestone or Secrets of the Empire , we will be providing one to you. This includes those who started the Raid prior to that time, and did not kill Lei Shen until after the hotfix. In order to receive your runestone, you will need to submit a support ticket to Customer Service.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...67?page=22#425

I am now sitting at 11/12 - so most likely tommorow i will be done with the quest and get my bloody cloak.
    Wish i had time to do it prior to raid tonight, but not holding my breath for that.

Nub question if you would kindly help me. Would post it in Blizz forums but it keeps telling me "no characters found" so can't post there. Regarding not receiving Secrets of the Empire from Leishin, or any other boss for that matter last week, I killed him Wednesday but how can I find out the exact time of killing that boss? My armory's activity feed shows zero activity from that day, even though Leishin LFR gave me leggings. The guild's activity feed shows me receiving the leggings 6 days ago, but does not show me receiving any Secrets. I wanna ticket this but they want the exact time of the kill.
    Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

Deleted
    Only one this lockout...again - so it will take me at least another 2 weeks to complete it.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    GM relied to my ticket. Said, they could confirm I kill LFR Lei Shen this week and mailed me one.

Thought I'd maybe get more then 1 this week but all I got was one from lei shen 8 weeks and on 8 stones now silly quest!

Quote Originally Posted by bigbad View Post
    Thought I'd maybe get more then 1 this week but all I got was one from lei shen 8 weeks and on 8 stones now silly quest!
    I'm on 4 with the same ratio - 1 per week, this week only one from Lei Shen. Amazing quest.

Deleted
    the day has come! iam on 11/12. Cant wait till ill be home

Quote Originally Posted by Basemath View Post
    Nub question if you would kindly help me. Would post it in Blizz forums but it keeps telling me "no characters found" so can't post there. Regarding not receiving Secrets of the Empire from Leishin, or any other boss for that matter last week, I killed him Wednesday but how can I find out the exact time of killing that boss? My armory's activity feed shows zero activity from that day, even though Leishin LFR gave me leggings. The guild's activity feed shows me receiving the leggings 6 days ago, but does not show me receiving any Secrets. I wanna ticket this but they want the exact time of the kill.
    Though the guaranteed Secret from Lei Shen was not implemented untill today (or yesterday technically for all the US subs).

So if you killed him 6 days ago, as your looting of leggs indicate, there was no guarantee drop of secrets then.

Deleted
    Just got the last stone...from Iron Qon *happy*

Quote Originally Posted by Smaikiii View Post
    Just got the last stone...from Iron Qon *happy*
    hah same here
    immediately teleported out and went to get the heart quest ^^
    almost missed twins, should have parked myself closer to the tavern

Quote Originally Posted by Lysakers View Post
    Though the guaranteed Secret from Lei Shen was not implemented untill today (or yesterday technically for all the US subs).

So if you killed him 6 days ago, as your looting of leggs indicate, there was no guarantee drop of secrets then.
    Oh thank you loads for the clarification. Thought it was implemented during last week's maintenance. If a GM read my ticket he must have thought "WTF." Now i'm just sad that last week I received zero Secrets
    Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

Deleted
    Got 3 drops in total this week to my alt paladin. Sitting now at 9/12 which is nice after 2 dry weeks of runestones not dropping.

Quote Originally Posted by Basemath View Post
    Oh thank you loads for the clarification. Thought it was implemented during last week's maintenance. If a GM read my ticket he must have thought "WTF." Now i'm just sad that last week I received zero Secrets
    It was announced last week, but they felt it would be wrong to implement it in the middle of the lockout since many already had killed Lei Shen and would not benefit from it.

Myself, i got a whooping 3 secrets last week - landing me at 11/12 after only 6 weeks, so i cant complain when i read about people been on it twice as long as me and not even gotten halfway yet.