Page 40 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    So ... nothing this week again.

Avg 1 stone a week ...

"Guaranteed" Stone from LFR Lei Shen didn't drop ...

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrov View Post
    Well when i killed him this reset, i didn't get jack shit. Unless people are talking about the coming reset
    The Titan Runestone changes are due the following reset.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vereesà View Post
    The Titan Runestone changes are due the following reset.
    LFR has reset ...

Quote Originally Posted by SodiumChloride View Post
    LFR has reset ...
    I assume it has for US then? My post was in reply to Lyrov.

Anyway, that pretty much confirms GC's tweet; Ra-den will have a guaranteed drop chance for a Runestone while Lei Shen will have a guaranteed drop chance for a Secret.
    Last edited by Vereesa; 2013-06-11 at 01:41 PM.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

LFR has reset ...
    Right but i think this change is applied on server restart, like most other changes.

Just started last week, 4 runes in a row from LFR. Gonna do it again later this week

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by phatkiid View Post
    Right but i think this change is applied on server restart, like most other changes.
    Now you tell me ...

Now you tell me ...
    It was listed yesterday on http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/9687729/ that it required a realm restart.

So now Leishen 100% will drop stone? nice.I have 11\12 atleast.You know if i kill lei shen in lfr, will recieve last stone, can i recieve Hearth of lei shen from next lfr run at same week?

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xiviarar View Post
    It was listed yesterday on http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/9687729/ that it required a realm restart.
    Blizzard did a great job keep players informed ... >.>

Nothing on the launcher. Nothing on the login screen.

Patch notes, posted at random times.

THEY SHOULD HAVE DONE THE RESTART FOR THIS YESTERDAY! IT'S COMMON SENSE!

I wonder if people who completed the meta gem quest early got a bugged version of the quest. It'd be interesting to see a list of when people got the quest vs how frequently they've received runestones. It almost seems as if the lucky people with secrets became the unlucky people with runestones.

I got my meta gem the lockout of april 29 and I have 2 runestones. 1 runestone per month on average. One of my guildies who finished the meta gem 3 weeks after me is sitting on 5 or 6 now, perhaps more (I don't know offhand).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowboy View Post
    I wonder if people who completed the meta gem quest early got a bugged version of the quest. It'd be interesting to see a list of when people got the quest vs how frequently they've received runestones. It almost seems as if the lucky people with secrets became the unlucky people with runestones.

I got my meta gem the lockout of april 29 and I have 2 runestones. 1 runestone per month on average. One of my guildies who finished the meta gem 3 weeks after me is sitting on 5 or 6 now, perhaps more (I don't know offhand).
    I finished the secrets one-two weeks late (although i still have no helm for it :|), I'd got zero runestones up to this week, when I got 2.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowboy View Post

My raid lead got his meta the day that Nalak became available on our server and has been the first in the raid to get the cloak. So... early starters don't seem to have a bugged version of the quest. My theory would have been that late starters got a bugged one ^^

Anyway, update on my progress:
    This week had 1 stone for my shamy, making it 4/12.
    My priest-alt looted a whopping 3 stones this week, bringing her up to 7/12 - and she refuses to shove those bloody stones into my main's pockets, dangnabbit!

Deleted
    Actually I don't know exactly on which day I got my LMG / Echoes of the Titans. But I somehow remember the following droprates:

3-3-2-2-0

Tho next ID I will get the cloak (I hope :x) and I got a very steady droprate. Most guildmates started with me and they're all on 3-8.

sigh
    Week 1 - 0
    Week 2 - 1
    Week 3 - 0
    Week 4 - 0
    Week 5 - 1
    Week 6 - 0
    Total - 2/12 ( 5.6%, 2/36 bosses)
    Most guildies are on 8+ with only 1 on 11/12... hes been there for 2 weeks.

Also took me ages to get the secrets, i was 4-5 weeks behind most guildies at least, although 1-2 were slower than me, but they didnt do all bosses each week, i did.

Edit. No helm for meta either in the last 6 weeks.. and i used at least 1 x bonus roll each week too..

I just accept RNG hates me, so i dont expect anything, so i'm not disappointed.. bit sad really,.. once in a while i'd like a surprise, but meh.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seriss View Post
    My raid lead got his meta the day that Nalak became available on our server and has been the first in the raid to get the cloak. So... early starters don't seem to have a bugged version of the quest. My theory would have been that late starters got a bugged one ^^
    - our boomkin got his meta as almost last in the group, now he got his back 2 weeks ahead of others, damn lucky drops like 3 - 4 per week
    Last edited by mmocccb71a5d51; 2013-06-11 at 02:48 PM.

Just killed Lei Shen after the restart no Runestone, submitting a ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by oraz4000 View Post
    Just killed Lei Shen after the restart no Runestone, submitting a ticket.
    Same thing happened to my friend, not doing Lei Shen until it's confirmed it isn't in this week.