Page 54 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Was 10/12 at the beginning of the reset, downed Duru-to Iron Qon w/o any Runestones dropping. Was ready to rage if Twins didn't drop, but they did. So happy this quest is done.

I'm at 6/12 and getting them slowly. This part of the quest line has pretty much made me quit bothering with the quest line on my alts

The long wait is over! yay I will get my last one tonight when I get home! So very happy.

3 my first week so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finished secrets this week, so 1/12 ( only boss i was eligible for was ra-den, who is now a guaranteed drop as well it appears. )

On my main: 1-0-3-1-1 = 6
    On my alt (started 2 weeks later than main) :3-3-3 = 9

RNG...

Got my final one before lei shen, unfortunately it was durumu lol. heart time!

I'll get the 4th out of the last 5 runestones from Lei Shen next reset.

I have 11 runestones now. The people in my 10 man guild who started around the same time as I, have between 5 and 12 runestones (the guy with 12 reached it this week). So I guess I have been more lucky than most.

10+ Year Old Account
    My alts is going to finish this week, no matter what. She's at 11/12. So even in the worst case scenario, she'll get the one off of Lei Shen in LFR, hand in the quest and then bash Lei Shen again to grab his heart.

My main... Well, she's at 9/12. I'm trying not to get my hopes up. I'll count myself lucky if I get a bonus stone (one in addition to the guaranteed one) so that I'll certainly get it next week. Getting 3 stones in one week is something that happened to me after a few weeks of getting 0, but... well, those things only happen once. I'm generally not a very lucky person in WoW compared to what I see happening around me.

If it wasn't for the one guaranteed stone, I'd probably have imploded already as I'd still be sitting at some 5 or 6.

/wrist

my friends been getting 2 a week

I got 3 this week, bringing me to 10/12. With a little luck I will finish next week.

Finally finished my cloak o my DK - I had 8 almost 2 months ago and got 1 per week since the lei shen hotfix.

Deleted
    got my last 2 today last 2 bosses dropped em

Got my cloak finally.

Deleted
    i have 2, all of them from lei shen since the change.

killing all bosses on heroic each week, non of them are dropping.

pve starts to anger me.

Guess I've been very lucky if I read all the stuff here. Think I needed 4 IDs to get up to 6. Then I had 3 IDs with not a single drop. Then the Lei Shen 100% drop came and I got 2 IDs with 3 stones each. Got my cloak last ID. This part of the quest is the most frustrating in the whole legendary quest line. Think it's just too random if they only drop on 6 Bosses with that drop rate.

What I actually really like is that they only drop once per Boss in a week. You can go LFR and completely forget about them in your normal raid. So you don't loose any of the stones if you extend a lockout or just skip the second half of the instance. Currently we are progressing and we prefer to put our time into the bosses we are working on.

Getting there. I'm currently 9/12 with only Lei Shen left, so that will be an automatic runestone. So, only 2 more left! Hopefully next week.

6/12 so far and I'm getting my cloak this reset. Yeah, you heard right! :P

This is how mine has gone;
    0, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 0, 3, 1, 1