chances of getting green fire fel/dreadsteed mounts?

I know they've already said that they might possibly make a green fire version of the warlock mounts for when warlocks use the codex for green fire, but i was just wondering what are the chances you think of them actually doing it? next patch?slim to none? soon? some time much later on? maybe next expansion? i know this is one of the least important things to talk about but i was just curious what anyone else thinks?

Quote Originally Posted by login View Post
    I know they've already said that they might possibly make a green fire version of the warlock mounts for when warlocks use the codex for green fire, but i was just wondering what are the chances you think of them actually doing it? next patch?slim to none? soon? some time much later on? maybe next expansion? i know this is one of the least important things to talk about but i was just curious what anyone else thinks?
    Next expansion would be waaaaay to late, i doubt they will simply add a Green Felsteed just like that but instead bundle it to another mini quest you can only do if you have the book or Kanrethad quest done, but hopefully not another ridiculous fight, just a bit of lore and a easier fight would be nice

Quote Originally Posted by Yuyuli View Post
    Next expansion would be waaaaay to late, i doubt they will simply add a Green Felsteed just like that but instead bundle it to another mini quest you can only do if you have the book or Kanrethad quest done, but hopefully not another ridiculous fight, just a bit of lore and a easier fight would be nice
    that would actually be pretty good. another quest more about the lore than a extreme boss fight would be a nice way to add the green fire mounts(if they do decide to add them)

Quote Originally Posted by login View Post
    that would actually be pretty good. another quest more about the lore than a extreme boss fight would be a nice way to add the green fire mounts(if they do decide to add them)
    But wait: Oh QQ, warlocks got another quest for even more special snowflake customization. Damn you Blizzard and your favoritism!

10+ Year Old Account
    My guess is they are saving it for when the burning legion come back (as previously mentioned in the wrathion audio)