[Resto] Horridon 3rd door question

Hey fellow resto druids:

Question about the 3rd door on horridon. The magic dot (or whatever type it is)...... that is put on raid. My understanding is that as resto druids, we can't dispel it. However, if we symbiosis a pally, we can cleanse it. But I'm having problems with this:

I rely heavily on decursive and vuhdo to show me via the grids when people need dispel'd. However, the 3rd door magic dot is not showing up on either. I am guessing its because both decursive and vuhdo know I'm a tree, so they only show things that I can actually dispell (not factoring in sybmiosis cleanse).

Anyone have any good solutions to know when its appropriate to cleanse targets during the 3rd door?

Thanks!

Deleted
    You can add the debuff through Vuhdo options so it will appear on your raid frames I believe

The debuff at the 3rd door is a disease. There should be an option either in Vuhdo or Decursive that lets you choose which types of debuffs you can see/cure, or which curative spells you can use. Just gotta fiddle with the settings.

As others have said you should be able to set it up to allow it. I personally just have ctrl+left click bound to target the person so I just do target of them then manually remove it. My raid group only has me that can dispel it when I symbiosis a pally so it's not bad.

Thanks All. I'll try to set up my vuhdo to show it, and just target them and manually cleanse.

Thanks again!!

It helps to have a diverse healing roster as each door has a different effect to remove (magic door 1, poison door 2, disease door 3, curse door 4) - Infact, only a resto druid with symbiosis cleanse can do all 4 dispels :P. Note, the symbiosis Cleanse from a pally is on a separate cool down than your own dispel. So on door 2 (poison), you can dispel 2 people every 8 secs - though it aint all that cheap on the mana.

If you raid is lacking a healer for some of these types, remember some dps classes retain limited dispelling ability. Like mages still have remove curse, wind/brew monks can still remove poison and disease, etc (though you don't want to cause too much dps loss, but they can dispel at the very least themselves and possibly tanks/healers in a pinch)