Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    i know some of you guys are kidding but im getting really sick of people suggesting argus because its incredibly stupid.

think about it, argus is the legions main base, the legion spans thousands of worlds and planets and some of the most powerful beings in the universe and typically most of the most powerful are there the majority of the time.

do we really not care at all about the story to require blizz to give us the shit ton of plot armor we would need to head straight to argus the first time a non space farring civilization attacks a globally dominating empire filled with super beings just so you can see a pretty city made of crystals and hang out with space goats?

choose the right choice, vote xoroth home world of the nathrezim

"I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Avezo View Post
    Feels to me like MoP is ending too soon.
    and thank the false king joffery for that. im ready for DEMONS

10+ Year Old Account
    im going with shadows over argus.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

I think people need to reconsider the timeline on how fast things are moving now. 5.3 is probably going to hit no later that mid-May. That'll hold us over for 2-3 months and then 5.4 hits late Summer. Next Xpac gets registered, we get the name, Blizzcon in November unveils it. F&F Beta/Alpha probably will start shortly there after with regular Beta in January and eventual release in March. People saying Late 2014 early 2015 are way off base on this. Yes that supposed leaked schedule had Q4 2014 for the next xpac release, but things have definitely changed with the fast publishing times.

Now. If the plan is actually to go forward with 5.5, as has been hinted at very heavily lately, that can push release out for beta into Spring. Would they go to 5.6? Who knows. I think it depends onto how much they want to draw out this expansion. It very well could be that 5.5 would be the throw back feature that Greg Street has been leading us on about. Giving every the ability to experience something like scaled old raids (to current level) would definitely eat up some time IMO...mixed in with a transition period patch and world event.

I think we all know the next patch is the return of the Burning Legion. They need to be epic about it...and I mean Eredar rolling through TB and SW just smashing people to bits.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rise of the Lich Queen. Expansion I have been waiting for since hearing Garrosh call Sylvanas a bitch.

Oh and for the post above, of course their will be a 5.5. But since it will be another balance/flavor patch not raid/season it doesn't change the timing.
    Last edited by Korgoth; 2013-04-11 at 03:10 AM.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    Should still have while, if next expac isn't announced until nicember blizzcon, probably be a few months after that. I don't think 5.4 is last raid tier
    You make that sound as if the next expansion would land right after the last raid patch. Even if 5.4 is the last raid tier, we're going to stay in that for at least half a year, and 5.4 is still several months off. If they run the next expansion on a similar schedule to MoP, they won't need another tier.

World of Warcraft: The Revenge of Millhouse Manastorm.

Quote Originally Posted by atrixx View Post
    I think we all know the next patch is the return of the Burning Legion. They need to be epic about it...and I mean Eredar rolling through TB and SW just smashing people to bits.
    We know nothing of the sort. Blizzard writes the plot, not consensus on the forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    Should still have while, if next expac isn't announced until nicember blizzcon, probably be a few months after that. I don't think 5.4 is last raid tier
    Blizz could always reveal it before blizzcon, then just show us even more goodies at blizzcon.

i doubt it will be set on a legion home world, there are still threats on azeroth that have to be dealt with (though they are running out).
    in my opinion the next expansion will have a threat on azeroth leading up to another legion invasion. im guessing azshara returning, contacting sargeras, illidan making an appearance, because... you know... and then we chase her to outland or whatever and some portals open up.

there are limited ways of travel so other planets, we have the dark portal, draenies space ship and the sunwell(which was used to summon archimonde and kiljaeden).

at the end of warcraft 2 ner zhul opened up many different portals to different worlds on draenor, which tore the planet apart. we could see us exploring them or reactivating them then traveling to the planets. id say argus before xoroth, or perhaps both but smaller hubs.

Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    Rise of the Lich Queen. Expansion I have been waiting for since hearing Garrosh call Sylvanas a bitch.

Oh and for the post above, of course their will be a 5.5. But since it will be another balance/flavor patch not raid/season it doesn't change the timing.
    At some point you would think they would do something with Sylvanas and Bolvar waking up to kick her down a notch.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We know nothing of the sort. Blizzard writes the plot, not consensus on the forums.
    Okay...have a very good idea. There are plenty of hints so far of a Burning Legion invasion. Though a bit more in the face then say...the new Azeroth globe (post cataclysm world) in Ulduar before that xpac was announced.

WOW 6.0; The Argusian Jihad.

Quote Originally Posted by atrixx View Post
    Okay...have a very good idea. There are plenty of hints so far of a Burning Legion invasion. Though a bit more in the face then say...the new Azeroth globe (post cataclysm world) in Ulduar before that xpac was announced.
    Wrathion mentioned that he's preparing for the inevitable return of the Burning Legion. Which we all already knew. That is literally the only thing in MoP that is "hinting" at the next expansion being BL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Wrathion mentioned that he's preparing for the inevitable return of the Burning Legion. Which we all already knew. That is literally the only thing in MoP that is "hinting" at the next expansion being BL.
    And the beginning of his quest line showing fel meteors hitting Azeroth. The NPC that was in the Vale capital city watching the ethereals was/is another hint. Of course back to Wrath, Varimathras being yelled at by Sargeras at the end of the Battle for Undercity.

We all pretty well assume, and Blizzard has brought it up several times, they want to revamp Outland to make sense a bit more. I could see Outland getting redone a bit, at least in the dead zones, to re-open portals to go after the Legion before they hit us.

IMHO they''ll register it next two or three months

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    You make that sound as if the next expansion would land right after the last raid patch. Even if 5.4 is the last raid tier, we're going to stay in that for at least half a year, and 5.4 is still several months off. If they run the next expansion on a similar schedule to MoP, they won't need another tier.

yeah i fucked up, i for some reason thought we was was on 5.3 on live, so we would be getting 5.4 in a few months, then be stuck with it for a year again, i didn't mean tier either, i meant raid. but it adds up better if i remember were on 5.2 right now not 5.3 >.> lines up better for next expac release.

World of Warcraft: The Golden Bananas of Tel'Abim
    World of Warcraft: The Secret of the Stormwind Brie

15+ Year Old Account
    The Legion Strikes Back

Shadows of Sargeras.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm still worried that they will release content every couple of months now then have a huge gap before the next expansion It will just make it feel even worse for us having a huge gap considering they have been releasing it rather fast since mop