Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    i guess you could say his job is nolonger.... *puts on sunglasses* ALWAYS ON @_@ YEAH!!!!!!!
    Let me bow down to you and swear eternal allegiance.

---------- Post added 2013-04-12 at 05:46 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    I find it quite sad that people are cheering about someone losing their job over something as trivial as this.
    It's not trivial. These [CENFUCKINGSORED] people actually believe what they are saying. If you get fired for it, that's the ultimate WE DISAGREE message anyone could get. He probably got forced into resigning and that's even better. I personally would have loved to be there when that conversation took place.
    Last edited by Vespian; 2013-04-12 at 05:47 PM.

The puppet-head has been replaced, but did this actually change anything? Doubt it.

The X-box will still be released with it's "always online" requirement that is somehow becoming popular, despite customers being overwhelmingly against it. I won't be buying it, but I'm sure enough people will that my vote won't matter too much.

The guy defending it gets shit-canned, but behind the scenes, the Microsoft drones are nodding their heads and saying, "Yup, deal with it kids."

10+ Year Old Account
    Good riddance. Behind the shroud of anonymity you can see what type of person someone really is.

We have the same types of policies in place where I work and I'm just a worker on the floor. They have made a huge deal about not saying anything bad about the company or saying things that could directly affect the company. I haven't seen anyone get canned from it yet, but most of the people I work with aren't stupid enough to say anything like that anyways. The ones that are that stupid, are also generally too stupid to use social media anyways.