Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by brickerz View Post
    What? Have you ever actually played on his team?
    I clearly stated that I do not have any issues with Athene. However, yes I have played with him. The enemy team banned Ryze & Soraka (dick move, I know) and Athene proceeded to try and make people leave on my team - when that didn't happen he randomed. It wasn't a fun experience for anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Funkthepunk View Post
    But LoL has an in-built feature that allows other people to report him if they feel he violates the Terms of Agreement etc (or whatever it is called). If he truly was toxic and ruined other people's gaming experience wouldn't he banned by now?
    His bad behaviour usually doesn't leave champ select, which is one of the weaknesses of the Tribunal. It can still have a very negative effect on the game though.
    Last edited by mmoc6e3a3e1ea2; 2013-05-09 at 03:55 PM.

For me there is only one annoying type of player in LoL. The player himself. Even if the game is full of trolls/afkers/bad players/whatever ... as long as you play properly you will end the game with good feeling. If you make mistakes yourself or get provoked into making mistakes you end the game feeling like shit and ... well rightfully so.

Excuses are for pussies.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by brittany sn0w View Post
    1. Athene
    2. Athene
    3. Athene
    4. Athene
    5. Athene
    6. Athene
    hahahaha. Lol indeed~!

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    1.) Brazilians.

"please kill me I have 6k gold" in ARAM

Athene. Even hearing his voice makes me angry. I dont care if the whole "dick attitude" is acting, but its still annoying as balls.

Also the ones who bash other people on your team full time, while being #1 on deaths.

1. People you say bad things about Scarra
    2. People who tell you you're trash because you gave up 1-2 kills
    3. Junglers who don't know how/when to gank
    4. People farming the jungler's jungle when they have a full lane of minions.
    5. Mid's who DEMAND blue buff.

I main in jungling and anyone who jungles too will know annoying people.

Quote Originally Posted by Meteos View Post
    1. People you say bad things about Scarra
    2. People who tell you you're trash because you gave up 1-2 kills
    3. Junglers who don't know how/when to gank
    4. People farming the jungler's jungle when they have a full lane of minions.
    5. Mid's who DEMAND blue buff.

I main in jungling and anyone who jungles too will know annoying people.
    Bot lane feeding because they push with no wards and no counter wards and then get ganked? JUNGLERS FAULT!

I meet several people who dont pink ward at all so i cant gank because of warding. Then when they push and get ganked by enemy jungler its everyone elses fault.
    Last edited by Martinussen; 2013-05-11 at 09:36 AM.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

I like athene tbh, I don't like reese though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Game itself.
    For smb having 0/5 in 10-15 min is okay, if so, play it on your own.
    Stopped because of those who can't admit that they suck at their champ and keep complaining for others.
    Game Devs itself forged this "TOXICITY".
    Instead of just banning by showing up facts and screens for which they issue a banwave, games just end being played without any words in chat.
    Social interaction ingame? Nope, sorry, that's violation of Summoner's CODE.
    Last edited by Bloodfire; 2013-05-11 at 01:39 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StNimrod View Post
    1. Chaox
    2. Regi
    3. Athene

*+People who go 0/10 and then tell me how much I suck.

Nobody else really I guess..
    4. Rainman. He is a nice guy but I can't listen to him for more then 10 minutes. And he mains Teemo.

10+ Year Old Account
    personally, the ones that annoy me the most are those who scream "either l2p your champ or don't play" especially when the f2p champs have just switched. seriously, if there was a practice mode for all of the champs, i would l2p. but this game forces me to suck on my first few matches just so i can come to grips on the new playstyle. (though it's funny when the get all self righteous on me and then on the very next match i get the most kills out of the rest of them)

people like this are the reason i hardly ever play the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by ohshift View Post
    Mess with someone's head enough, you can turn a scared little kid into an all powerful bitch.
    only two things are infinite the universe, and human stupidity,
    and i'm not too sure about the universe -Albert Einstein

Have any of the changes that Riot implemented to dispel the stigma that "the LoL community is toxic" actually worked?

Quote Originally Posted by ranku View Post
    personally, the ones that annoy me the most are those who scream "either l2p your champ or don't play" especially when the f2p champs have just switched. seriously, if there was a practice mode for all of the champs, i would l2p. but this game forces me to suck on my first few matches just so i can come to grips on the new playstyle. (though it's funny when the get all self righteous on me and then on the very next match i get the most kills out of the rest of them)

people like this are the reason i hardly ever play the game.
    You can make a custom game with all bots, its a pretty good way to learn new champs abilities and get used to them.

OT; I dislike people that cant seem to take any form of help what so ever. Had an obviously new player using Katrina in mid against Ashe and after feeding out five kills in the first five minutes I suggested he should play more passively at the tower and wait for cs to come to him. All that did was start a rage fest about how pro he is on his "main" and that he never played Kat before and that " you have no kills bitch FU and heal someone". I was playing Leona support and right before we won the game as 4v5 because he went afk he had to mention how I stole all 7 kills I had, lol. Those are the types I dislike the most.

I didn't bother reading the previous pages, but I couldn't believe they skipped the "In denial ones".

You know the ones that still don't know when to give up even with a score of like 5-20 something with your inhibitor turrets down and their ADC being fed and like 3-4 levels ahead of your team and still thinking you can win the damn game. I rather surrender then and there rather than spend 20+ mins being farmed.

This is one reason I can't get myself to play a lot of LoL. Bad enough most games take forever. I've had some come backs, but often times a loss is pretty much for seen at times when you just have not brought down any of their turrets, their ADC is fed, no coordination and this hero thinks he is some pro for not surrendering. Gets on my nerves more than any in that list.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bionics View Post
    Have any of the changes that Riot implemented to dispel the stigma that "the LoL community is toxic" actually worked?
    As long as you can create N number of accounts, that stigma will never change regardless what Riot does. I mean sure, you ban one account, what is stopping me from creating another account. Some concrete steps need to be taken where after a few violations and warnings, they get to start banning IPs or such.

But games that allow you to create free accounts often have no control over their community. This is one of the major drawbacks of F2P games and why I never and will not support F2P games. There is simply no accountability. Often times such type of games have the worst hackers.

I use to play a few F2P FPS games a few years back one being Combat Arms. The number of hackers in the game made the game almost unplayable. Sure you would get your account banned after a while, but it didn't solve the problem. Cause people would go ahead and create a new account. Nexon introduced Elite Moderators where you could buy Mod passes and have control over a room. However, newer hacks were made that prevented the hacker from being kicked from the room. It was just very frustrating.

Sure F2P games bring a lot of money to the developer but all F2P games have a toxic community.

any afkers.... and bad mouth feeder

i dont care if you feed and lose and accept its gg because come on we all have some bad games right??

but i just cant stand "omg our jungler only ganks once enemy jungler camps all day" crap

and afkers.... omg you called me noob im afking -_- really??? REALLY??

or

mid/top/adc/jungle or afk at champ select screen
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

As somoene whose best role is probably support, I despise playing it thanks to how little tahnks we get for awesome peels and ult setup initations ( i play lux and sona alot).
    Those ADC's that think there better than god and don't need supports help, ignore when you ping a poorly positioned enemy and laugh as you go in to fight and they sit still. I agree above with junglers that ping a target then wander off.. but honestly there is tons to rage about!!! Or better yet when a jungler comes to gank when your low hp or OOM and coudl'nt do anything anyway

The ones that cry about their teammates but in reality, is the one who is shit.

Deleted
    I play Jungle main and the shit you have to put up with is unreal.

This is the main reason why I hate a lot of players.

And most important, I'll just leave this here

My personal hatred goes to two groups;

1. The clueless support hater

Yes, some supports are bad, and yes some good supports make mistakes. However, if you dive their tower whilst on 50hp and I'm playing Leona and you then ask why I didn't save you, chances are I'll be pondering whether Liam Neeson is available to come pay you a visit. Similarly, when I've pinged because I noticed their jungler and mid pass the dragon ward heading south and you continue to just stand in place before inevitably getting caught between an Ahri charm, Nautilus ultimate and their tower, whilst their Thresh hooks you and their Cait starts pouring on generous lashings of pain, I cannot miraculously save you without coming to your house and performing a lobotomy.

2. The miracle expector (I think I invented a new word!)

The team fight ends with you down 4-1. You're on 60hp and playing Sona. You're floating away for all you're worth (ditching the freaking organ might help there by the way!) with 4 of them burning everything they can to catch up and brutally murder you, you can imagine them mashing their mouse buttons harder and glaring at their monitors because your little floating 60hp ass is all that stands between them and an ace, and then one of your dead team mates starts pinging on their low hp nunu (who is behind a full health Darius and Taric), ping ping ping ping ping and then this happens "OMFG KILL NUNU NOOB!" and in the moment it takes you to pause so your brain can devolve far enough to understand how anyone could really be 'that' stupid, they finally get a flash off cooldown and bury you 6 yards short of your inhibitor turret, at which point you inevitably get "WHY U NOT KILL NUNU OMFG REPORT!!!".

If either of these paragraphs describe you, please pm me your address and I'll add it to Mr Neeson's to-do list!

Armory Link
    Life's like a salmon swimming upstream - Hard work, and sometimes you get eaten by bears.