Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spraxle View Post
    I geared up my PVP resto shaman almost only from doing Heroics. The groups are faster and I get more Honor. I dunno what's happened to the Horde but I went from winning every game to winning a game per week. So I just grind heroics and it's easier. Sitting in a 5min que for a BG to get no peels, no help, and left defending a node solo as a healer is not fun.
    Quite right, it's as if the Horde is being completely dominated in every bg.
    Once in a blue moon you get a good game or maybe even 2 in a row, then it's back to the losing streak.

you do realise that pvp gear alone won't win bgs, right? it takes practice too. that's probably why you keep losing
    somebody call for d doctor?

Isle of Thunder PvP dailies actually award a lot of honor, given the time it takes to complete them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bobo333 View Post
    you do realise that pvp gear alone won't win bgs, right? it takes practice too. that's probably why you keep losing
    You try coordination with 9/14/39 other strangers, see if it works IF they are not bots.

I can't carry a team.

The PvP dailies at Isle of Thunder are easy honor too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bananarepublic View Post
    You try coordination with 9/14/39 other strangers, see if it works IF they are not bots.

I can't carry a team.
    Most of the 10/15 man randoms BGs can be won if there are just two or three players with brain cells working together as a team. Are you seriously telling me you can't find another player or two to coordinate with to help you win those Twin Peaks or WSG? I play Horde and I win the majority of my random BGs because this is exactly what I do and while I sometimes get either a full team of retards or bots or just come up against a vastly superior Alliance team these occasions are actually rare.
    Last edited by mmoc6765cb3ae1; 2013-04-13 at 09:16 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by madrox View Post
    Most of the 10/15 man randoms BGs can be won if there are just two or three players with brain cells working together as a team. Are you seriously telling me you can't find another player or two to coordinate with to help you win those Twin Peaks or WSG? I play Horde and I win the majority of my random BGs because this is exactly what I do and while I sometimes get either a full team of retards or bots or just come up against a vastly superior Alliance team these occasions are actually rare.
    Opposite with me. Once in a while I will come across competent players, but the majority by far and wide rush everything in their path and die.

Yes, seriously. Your experience may not be my experience.